Chapter 12 Page 3

(Repeat song till the end)

(Tuesday 1:16 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

Eventually they left the locker room and I have yet to leave.

I fucking hate this. The teacher knows and she does nothing and I'd rather not tell anyone cause then it'd just get worse.

I hate crying it makes me feel like a bitch I feel weak. Grabbing my stuff I get up and leave the locker room when the bell rings.

I'm not even going to next period.

I walk down the hallway and out the doors of the school. I can't be here anymore. I'm hurting mentally and physically.

They basically just fucking jumped me just because I pushed one of them and she fucking pushed me first.

All of this because Amariah betrayed me. All of this because I tried to talk to Grayson.

(Tuesday 5:29 p.m.)

"So, your riding up on the last week of school, how are those grades?" My mom asks Elsie as we sit at the table.

"My grades are tip top as always of course. You have to come to my award ceremony though. I made A honor roll." Elsie says smiling.

"That's what I'm talking about. What about you Erryn how are those grades looking?" My mom asks.

"Fine." I say not wanting to speak much.

"You okay? You've been real quiet tonight." She says.

"I'm fine. I just don't feel good." I say nodding before eating some more. "No one cares. Anyway back to me. So I'm going to be in middle school next year, can we just take a moment?" Elsie says.

"I know, crazy how you're about to be in the 6th grade but act like your in the 12th." My mom say.

"I get it from you." Elsie says with an attitude.

"You know what else your about to get from me? This ass whooping." She says to Elsie.

Out of nowhere my phone starts buzzing in my pocket.

"Um, I'm going to my room now." I say getting up.

"Okay, I'll clean your plate up." My mom says. "Thanks." I say walking up to my room and answering the FaceTime call from Ethan.

"You okay you left school early." Ethan says. "I'm fine I just felt a little sick." I lie.

"Why didn't you text me I would have gladly went home with you." He says.

"It's fine. I didn't want to bother you. But now that I have you on the phone how'd um, how'd Grayson take you know, me and you?" I ask.

"Surprisingly well. He's not mad. In fact we talked and he's doing a lot better." He says.

"Thank god. Maybe you were right, about things looking up." I smile. "Of course I was right." He says cockily.