Chapter 12 Page 4

(Repeat Song Till The End)

(Wednesday 8:32 a.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

I get to first period and sit down. Oddly Ethan didn't offer to bring me to school this morning. He must have been running late or something.

That's probably what it is but there's no harm in checking so I pull out my phone to text him.

As soon as I'm about to send the message he walks through the doors of the class room.

Waiting for him to take his seat I speak up. "There you are were you running late or something this morning?" I ask.

"Nope." He says on his phone not bothering to look up at me. Odd.

"Okay..." I say confused.

"You talk to Gray lately?" He asks out of no where.

"No, why is everything okay?" I turn my head to look at him. "Yeah everything's fine. I was just asking." He says.

The teacher soon gets class started, through the whole class period he doesn't even try to talk to me. I'm just gonna take it as somethings wrong with him.

Finally when class ends Ethan still doesn't say anything I just leave the class to walk to second only to see Grayson waiting outside my classroom.

"What are you doing?" I look around confused. "After what you said went down yesterday, if you're not going to tell anyone I'm not letting you walk these halls alone." He says.

"Well thank you but you really don't have to be a body guard, really." I say.

"Just let me walk to class."

(Wednesday 12 p.m.)

This day feels so weird. Maybe it's just me. Whatever the case it's lunch time and I haven't seen the girls in a good day or 2.

Grabbing a water and paying for it I get to the table.

"Oh there you are. We were afraid you forgot about us you know now that you're supposedly dating Ethan now." Makenzie says.

"Oh shit, I completely forgot to tell you guys." I genuinely say.

"Glad to see how important we are to you." Maddison says jokingly. "Well. Yes, I am dating Ethan." I say confirming it.

"Finally. I was getting tired of you know not having a man." Casey says acting like she didn't know about me and Ethan.

"What happened to you yesterday?" Casey asks grabbing a chip out of her bag.

"I felt a little sick." I lie. "Oh, I was worried something had happened." She laughs. "No, I'm fine." I say with a smile.

"So.." Makenzie says. "So?" I ask.

"How's the sex?" She ask smirking. "Makenzie!" I gasp.

"Yeah, he and I made out and stuff before, but never went all the way. How is it? Better than Grayson?" Maddison says.

"You guys are terrible I'm not telling you that." I lightly laugh.

"Yeah. Come on guys. They obviously haven't even done it." Casey says jokingly. "You're right. How stupid of me to think-"

"I- um yes we have. Ethan and I have had lots of sex." I cut Makenzie off. "Good sex?" Maddison cocks her eyebrow waiting for a answer.

"You guys are relentless." I say avoiding her question.

"I was just asking." Maddison says putting her hands up in defense.

(Wednesday 4:37 p.m.)

Practice wasn't that long like it's is every other day I decided I'm going to use my leftover time on something that's been tearing at me all day.

I'm on my way to the twins house to find out what the hell is wrong with Ethan.

All day he basically avoided me. Something's telling me that there's something wrong, and maybe I'm just being delusional.

Taking the same few turns I take everyday, I get to my destination. The only car in their yard is Ethan's.

Parking my car, I get out, walk to his door, and knock on the door. It takes a minute but finally the door opens.

"Oh, hey what are you doing here?" He steps out the door instead of trying to let me in.

"I- I just wanted to make sure you were good, you seemed distant today." I say pushing my hair out of my face.

"I'm fine." He shrugs.

"I guess it was just me then." I cross my arms and nod. "Yeah. Is that all?" He asks.

I nod before he turns around about to go back inside and I turn around about to go to my car.

"You know what, no. I'm not delusional. Somethings wrong what is it." I say turning back around.

"Nothings wrong." He says sounding irritated.

"You're a liar and a pretty bad one. What the hell is your problem?" I ask walking through the house door.

"I don't have one. Now can you just go home?" He asks also walking inside and shutting the door. "What's your problem?" I ask again ignoring him.

"Fine, fine you want me to have a problem? Wish granted I have a problem and it's you, you're the problem." He finally says confusing me.

"I'm the problem? What the hell did I do?" I raise my brow.

"First you lie to me about why you left school yesterday. Then you seem all distant when I called you and then-" he cuts himself off and just stairs off.

"And then what?" Wanting to know I wait on him to respond. "I saw you on the porch yesterday, hugging all over Gray. When I asked you about talking to him you lied about it. I literally saw him walk you to all of your classes all day." He says making me get quiet.