Chapter 4 Page 2

Repeat song till end.

Erryn's Pov//

"So you just gonna leave me on read like that?" He asked walking in. "Well hello to you too Grayson." I smiled.

"Why didn't you ask me to come over, I'm a little hurt." He joked.

"Thought you had enough of me. We were together all last week, and last night." I laughed.

"Of course not. Who could get enough of you?" He asked flirtatiously. "Well now that you're here what do you suggest we do?" I ask shutting the front door.

"Netflix?" I ask? "And chill," he mumbled.

"Of course you would." I laugh heading up the stairs to my room with him following. "Had to try it." He shrugged as we got to my room.

"I'm still not done with on my block." I shrugged shutting my door. "Still? I finished that weeks ago. Wouldn't mind watching it again though." He shrugged.

"I have a better idea." I said going to the millions of movies that were programmed into my tv and clicked on 50 shades darker.

"Are you serious?" He asked as I pressed play. "It's not all about sex Grayson. It has a good plot I've seen the first one. Though this one might be good." I said knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"Whatever you say, I'm only watching for one reason." He said getting on my bed. "Boys." I laughed getting on too.

I get comfortable sitting between his legs basically cuddling up to him, we've been doing a lot of things that 'friends' don't do but this is one of the things that was just normal to us.

I watched the movie getting so into it. I love this movie more that the first one. I move a little getting more comfortable when I am knocked out of my thoughts when I notice Grayson shifting.

"You okay?" I ask since he was doing a lot of shifting. "Mmh." He responded.

I turn my head and scoot into him. "Erryn," he groaned. "Yeah?" I asked turning my head again. "Can you stop moving?" He asked scrunching up his face.

With that I sucked my teeth and moved again to annoy him. Only he didn't seem annoyed, more so frustrated. He let out a groan and that's when I felt it and it hit me.

I then turn my whole body around to face him. "Grayson why didn't you just say something?" I giggle. "This is funny to you huh?" He asked.

"Only a little." I giggle before I kiss him his hands went to my hips grinding into me. I throw my head back from the feeling making his lips go to my neck.

I feel his hands then taking my shirt off. "G-Grayson." I say trying to get his attention while he grind into me.

"Yeah," He spoke up while kissing around my neck. "I'm not ready, to go all the way." I said feeling like I was ruining the moment.

He then pulled away and nodded. "It's okay, I don't want to seem like I expect something from you I-" I cut him off my palming him through his shorts.

"I said all the way, doesn't mean I'm not down for other things." I whispered in his ear seductively. "Erryn," he groaned.

I sat in his lap going back to kissing him. I tugged at his shorts signaling him to take them off.

"Erryn, you don't have to-"

"Shut up and let me do this for you." I said pulling away from the kiss scooting down to the tent in his shorts.

He slowly reluctantly pulled them down causing his dick to hit his stomach.

Good thing we aren't going all the way because looking at him there's no way.

I grab his dick pumping it with both of my hands making him throw his head back. "Uh just like that, shit Erryn faster." He groaned encouraging me.

I then feel a rush of confidence and start to suck his dick. "Oh my god, shit." He said caught off guard by my actions. I continued using my hands to get whatever my mouth couldn't reach.

Soon he started getting into it thrusting his hips to match my movement.

"Damn you good at this," he said like he was shocked. I then take my mouth off.

"What'd you expect?" I smirked before going back down on him.

I continued this for about a whole ass 45 minutes I swear my jaw hurts like a bitch but I'm not giving up. Finally I feel his dick start to twitch in my mouth signaling he's about to finish.

"Fuck keep going I'm about to cum." He groaned. I then pulled my mouth away and started using my hands.

"Shit, Erryn." He moaned just as I put his dick back into my mouth as he finished throwing his head back I take it upon myself to swallow it.

I get back up on my bed with just my bra and shorts on. "Erryn that was something. Shit I didn't know you were freak." He laughed.

"I didn't know you last so damn long." I cocked back.

"I didn't think I would the way you were going." He said making me laugh.

"My poor jaw." I said holding it as I got up.

"Do I apologize?" He asked lightly laughing as I walked to the bathroom in my room.

"*gibberish*." I mumbled brushing my teeth.

"Yeah, definitely." He said sarcastically acting like he knows what I said.

I finish up and gurgle some mouth wash before making sure my mouth was dry.

I walk back into my room and get on my bed.

"I do know something I can do." He smiled. "What would that be?" I smirked. "I can return the favor." He said flirtatiously.

"You mean-"

"Mhm." He hummed.

"Grayson, all of this is so new to me like if I'm being honest with you I've haven't ever done anything, except for when I just sucked your dick." I said honestly.

"Never?" He asked. "Ever." I responded.

"Damn, Erryn. Could have fooled me. Let me do it for you. I'm not going to full on have sex with you, just- you'll see." He smirked.

"What if I don't like it or if it hurts." I questioned.

"It'll feel good trust me, but if it doesn't and you don't like it. I'll stop." He smirked.
"Fine." I sigh.

I take off my shorts and he puts his head between my thighs. "Ready?" He questioned. I just nodded and was not prepared for the feeling that followed.

"Oh my god."