Chapter 9 Page 2

(Repeat the song till the end)

(Friday 9:33 a.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

I wake up to arguing just outside of Ethan's room.

"You were being a complete dick. What'd you want me to do make her sleep on the couch because you were slap drunk?"

"You didn't have to sleep in the same bed with her." I heard Grayson say.

"What the hell is wrong with you why are you so jealous?"

"Jealous? No. Pissed? Yeah. Ethan I know you like her. I don't have to be drunk to blurt that out."

"So what? You take it out on her cause your insecure Look I couldn't care less if you hate me, but you keep pushing her away the more I'm going to be there for her. Unlike you I'm selfish. I'm gonna say it, yeah I like your girlfriend, but Grayson she loves you and if you keep treating her like shit I will be there to show her how she should be treated." Ethan said.

"Fuck you. You're supposed to be on my side." Grayson said shoving him.

"I'm supposed to be on your side? Take it from someone who already treated her like complete shit. Don't do it." Ethan said.

"I'm not you. Don't make it seem like I am. Yeah I was drunk but what I said still stands. Me and her we're done, but that does not mean you go for her."

"Do you want her?" Ethan asked.

"I- I don't know." Grayson says.

"You don't know?" I ask leaning against the door frame letting them know I'm here.

He just looked at me.

"I'll give you two privacy." Ethan said walking past me and into the room. I moved away from the frame and he closed the door.

"What the hell is going on? You fly all the way out here for me and we were fine then boom last night and we aren't anymore?" I ask.

"Look I'm sorry for how I acted last night, I was drunk but I did mean the part where I said I don't want us to be us." He says.

"So what? That's it we're done? You what spend the day with me telling me how you love me, how you missed me? For gods sake Grayson we had sex yesterday and you made me promise to not find anyone else, but now you don't want me?" I ask angry and hurt.

"Its not that I don't care about and love you, Erryn of course I do. I just-"

"You what?" I ask when he cut himself off. He didn't say anything. "There's something going on. Go ahead don't tell me, but I'll find out." I shrug going into Ethans room.

With that Grayson just turned around and walked back to my room.

"So what's the deal? What's his problem?" Ethan asked shutting the door.

"I don't know but whatever it is he's lying. Something happened yesterday and this is all bull shit. Do you think you know what's going on?" I ask.

"I think that my brother is an ass, but Erryn, I shouldn't have kissed you last night." He said.

"Ethan, stop. I kissed you." I say

"Yeah, and I kissed you back." He sighed.

"Do- do you regret it?" I ask feeling hurt.

"No, no Erryn. God no. That kiss was the best thing that has happened to me in weeks." He said touching my cheek.

"Do you feel bad about it?" He asked

"I feel bad that I don't." I sigh.

"Don't." He said "We didn't do anything wrong." He said. "Ethan, I also don't want to lead you on. Ethan, I love Grayson, and I always will." I say barley above a whisper.

"I know, I'm not asking you to leave him for me. I could never do that. I just had to kiss you without feeling bad about it." He said looking at my lips.

"I um, I can go to Amariah's room to keep things cool between us." I said making him look away from my lips. "If that's what you think is best." He said stepping back making me nod.

After that I just walk out of his room and go straight to Amariah's. I knock on her door and wait for a answer.

"Come in." She said as I open the door. "Dude day two is gonna be so- Erryn where are your clothes?" She asked looking at me.

"We aren't going." I sigh walking to her bed and sitting down. "What why?" She asked. "Me and Grayson are sort of on a break and not even an hour into the break I kissed his brother." I sigh.

"You two are on a what and you did what?" She asked.

"And I know what your thinking. 'You kissed Ethan?' Yes. I did and honestly, it felt right." I sigh.

"Erryn how could you?" She asked.

"How could I? Grayson literally told me I don't mean shit to him 40 minutes before I kissed Ethan. Forgive me if I was lost I spiraled, but yeah. I'm fine." I say.

"You have to tell Grayson." She said.

"Have two? Why because I owe it to him?" I ask. "No because he would never lie to you." She says taking up for him.

"Bullshit, he's the one lying. He won't tell me what really ticked him off to go off on me last night." I say, but as I said it Amariah's facial expression changed.

"You know something." I say calling her out.

"What? I don't know anything." She said immediately putting her guard up. "Oh yeah you do what is it?" I ask needing to know.

"Erryn, you're delusional." She said flipping it on me. "And you and Grayson are liars." I say getting up.