Chapter 4 Page 4

Repeat song till end.

(TUESDAY 5pm)

Erryn's Pov//

I get out my car and knock on the door of the Dolans house. I need to talk to Grayson.

No one is coming at the first knock so I go to knock again before it opens.

"Erryn," Grayson smiled opening the door.

I just didn't say anything as I went inside to let him know something is up. "You okay? Did you not make it?" He asked.

"Yes I made it Grayson, in fact I didn't even have to try out." I said facing him. "To make it?" He asked. "Yeah, why would you do that. You know I don't like short cuts." I said.

"Wait what do you think I did?" He asked. "You told Maddison to put me on the team." I sighed.

"I didn't do that. I didn't even get the chance to talk to her. I called her and she didn't even pick up." He said confused.

"Then who was she talking about?" I ask before a phone starts to ring from upstairs.

"Hold on." Grayson said making me nod. With that he went upstairs.

The front door was soon being opened. I turned my head to see Ethan.

"Erryn?" He said confused. "Yup." I nodded as he walked in shutting the door.

"Tryouts done already?" He asked.

"How'd you-"

"I saw you texting in first." He said.

"Oh, well yeah. I didn't even get to try out Madison told me I didn't have to." I sighed.

"And you made it." He said. "Yeah, I did." I said I'm a questioning tone.

"She told me a friend called in a favor." I said.

With that he just started smirking, laughing.

What's so funny?" I asked.

"The call was me Erryn." He said touching my cheek.

"What'd you do that for?" I ask barley above a whisper due to how close he was

"You wanted to get on the team. She obviously wasn't going to let that happen with whatever the hell you have going on with my brother." He said.

"Why?" I ask.

He just furrowed his brows obviously confused as to what I was asking.

"Do you care? Why do you care?" I honestly ask.

"I- I"

Before he could answer he was cut off.

"What's going on?" Grayson asked coming down the stairs. "Uh nothing, nothing." I smiled leaving Ethan and walking over to Grayson.