Chapter 6 Page 5

(Repeat song till end)

(Monday 10:45 am)

Erryn's Pov//

I didn't even survive and hour at school. But if anyone else were in my place they would have been smart enough to not even show up.

I'd been sitting at home for a while purposely ignoring my phone which had been buzzing since I left school.

I didn't even turn the TV on. I just sit in the dark crying. Feeling sorry for myself.

"Erryn?" I heard turning my head to see Grayson. "There was a key under your mat." He said coming into my room.

"Can you please leave I get it. I know when to take a hint." I said still laying in my bed. "Erryn, I'm so sorry. The last thing I wanted was to hurt you." He said.

"You sure? Because that's exactly what you did. You treated me like shit." I said before I felt him get on my bed.

"Can I finish what I was telling you earlier?" He asked. I just didn't say anything.

"Ethan wanted me to make a bet, and because of how competitive I am with my brother I agreed, only for a week. I couldn't do it. Use you for a game. I couldn't let him do it either. I gave up. But he never did." He explained.

Of course Ethan would do this just to fuck with me. I was a idiot to think it was something more.

"I'm sorry." Is all I said sitting up. "Erryn we're way past the you kissing Ethan thing." He said.

"Not really, I don't ever want to keep something from you again. He told me today that he had feelings for me. The thing is I didn't believe it and I don't believe it. I will never be nothing but someone he wants on his body count. He kissed me, but I couldn't kiss back all I could thing about was you." I sighed waiting for him to tell me he can't do this but instead he kisses me.

I immediately kiss back feeling him pull me into him making me straddle his lap.

His lips slowly go from my lips to my neck leaving hickeys. I pull his shirt off throwing it to the floor before doing the same to mine.

His lips then went to my breast sucking on my skin leaving hickeys there too.

I started to rock my hips into him feeling his boner through his sweatpants. "Grayson, I'm ready." I moaned letting him know there is no holding back.

He just stopped and looked directly into his eyes. "Erryn, are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah, I think I am." I said before he rolled us over so he's on top of me.

He continued kissing my neck while also slowly pulling my pants down. Soon enough they were off of me.

I felt him rub circles around my clit before finally start to finger me. I throw my head back from the feeling.

"You can tell me if you don't like something I do." He said speaking up. I just nodded not saying anything. I felt my orgasm staring to build up only for him to pull his hands away.

I looked at first rated and confused. "I want you to finish while I'm inside you baby, not yet." He whispered in my ear shocking me.