Chapter 3 Page 5

(SUNDAY 2:13 p.m.)

"Okay, so I've got some catch up to play with you," I said to Amariah.

"Yeah, yes the hell you do." She said plopping down on my bed.

"So, over the past 5 days, I've kissed Grayson, almost kissed Ethan, smoked weed, got in a fight with Ethan, and almost became Ethan's Friend," I said trying not to leave anything out.

"Oh, don't forget sleeping with Grayson." She added quickly.

"Yeah, can't forget that- Bitch! How many times do I have to tell you nothing happened with us like that." I said catching myself.

"Whatever you say." She said sounding like she didn't believe me.

"Anyway. That's been my hell of a week." I said finally sitting down on my bed.

"Sure has, and through all of this, you couldn't call me? Text? A bitch feels left out."

Just as she says that I get a call from Grayson.

"Hold that, got to take this," I said before answering.

"Hey, you," I said trying to sound cute.

"Hey, I wanted to call to see what you're doing today."

"Me? Not anything really, why what's up?"

"I know we never really haven't specified what we are, or what this is but, I- I um," I cut him off since he was obviously having trouble.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan, are you asking me out?" I ask teasing him.

"I guess I am."

"Well, in that case, I accept your offer. What do you have in mind?" I asked getting up and walking back and forth in front of my bed.

"Just something to do going out," He said sounding hopeful.

"Of course."

I then walked up to my curtain and pulled it back a little to see Grayson in his room pacing back and forth in his room.

I smile to myself as I finally speak up.

"No need to be nervous," I said playfully teasing him.

"It's that obvious?" He asked.

"Not just that, you look cute when you're nervous."

"Are you?" I heard him say before I saw him make eye contact with from his window.

I laughed before speaking, "How does seven sound?" I ask.

"Perfect. I'll pick you up then." He said.

"See you then," I said smiling like an idiot.

"See ya." He said before the line died.

"I'm sorry, I only heard half of that conversation, but from I am gathering, you two are going on a date." Amariah smiling.

"No one likes an eavesdropper," I said looking at her.

"No one likes a loud mouth either." She fired back.

"Is that why no one likes you?" I joke.

"So I was right?" She asked smiling.

"About?" I ask.

"Nothing, so what's the move for you two?"

"We're going out," I said smiling. "Mhm, you two, same car at night. Okay, sis, I see you." She said wiggling her eyebrows.