Chapter 11 Page 4.5

(Repeat song till the end)

(Still a month and a half ago Saturday 7:18 p.m)

Erryn's Pov//

I look to see Ethan kissing some girl while she's in his lap. I slam the door in disbelief and stand there for a good minute before I here the room door open again.

"You can leave." He says dismissing the girl. I have no right to be pissed to think about it. I told him last night I wasn't his girlfriend, and I did make out with that dude.

"You coming in or?" He asks. I walk in and I'm dumbfounded. "You don't have to apologize." I say after clearing my throat.

"Good, I wasn't going to." He says throwing me off.

"What?" I ask confused.

"I wasn't going to. What would I have to apologize for. You made it clear we aren't together." He said.

That hurt. "That's what I came here for. Ethan I was going to apologize, because I thought I was fucking wrong. Ethan what was going to happen if I didn't show up?" I ask.

He just looked at me.

"Oh wait you want me to answer, we were gonna have sex. What else? I mean that's what you made clear last night right. I go for sluts. That's all I do fuck around with bitches right?" He asks.

"I was just pissed. I didn't mean that shit so this is want? Huh? You want to what go back to just what being a player?" I ask.

"Who said I stopped. You made it seem like last night you're just another one of them, like I what played your ass like I do them huh?" He asks looking at me with this cold look.

I just take a deep breath. I feel anger come over me before I slap him. He turned his head from me hitting him only for me to hit him again on his other cheek.

I go to do it again to fill him catch my wrist. I try with my other hand for him to catch my other wrist.

I struggle to get loose from his grip before he tightens his grip and pushes me agonist the wall. We both breathe heavily. I look him in his eyes while he does the same to me before doing the unexpected.

He kissed me and I kiss back. I feel him let my hands go and I go straight to his neck pulling him into me and then going to his hair.

I feel him pick me up putting me in his lap as he goes to his bed.

His lips move to my neck and he speaks up. "I fucking love you Erryn girlfriend or not your mine got it?" He asks whispering in my ear while I grind against his hard on.

"I said got it?" He asks putting hands into my leggings rubbing his fingers against my clit.

"Yes Ethan." I moan meaning it. "What was that?" He asks.

"Daddy,"