Chapter 3 Page 1

Grayson had just laid me down on the bed and hovered on top of me before kissing my neck, then my collarbone before there was a knock on his bedroom door.

At first, he ignored it, we both did there was only one thing on both of our minds.

The knock could then be heard again. "Grayson, Maddison is here," Ethan said.

"Tell her I'll be out in a sec." He said looking down at me. "Yeah, you should probably go take that," I said laying there breathing heavily.

"Probably." He said quietly before getting up. I sat up on the bed as he left the room with the door open.

That was it for me. It was defiantly time for me to go home. Message received universe.

As I was limping out of the room and into the hallway I heard someone clear their throat.

"Going somewhere?" Ethan asked.

"You caught me. I'm going home. I think I've caused enough problems tonight." I said about to turn around and still leave.

"You're not going anywhere in your condition." He said stopping me.

"Says who?" I asked.

"Says me, do you think you're not still buzzed not to mention your ankle." He said walking closer to me.

"I can hop," I said trying to turn around before feeling him grip my wrist. I tried to get away from his grip, but it was no use.

"Hop your ass back inside that room before I have to make you, you're not going anywhere Erryn and I mean it." He said looking seriously before letting go of my wrist and giving me a 'what's it gonna be?' look.

I just sigh and turn back around limping back to the room while he stood there in the hallway.

I got to Grayson's doorway when I turned around to face Ethan.

"I'm doing this for me, not for you. Just saying." I said before walking into the room.
__

I wake up and open my eyes to see Grayson's alarm clock on his bedside table read the time 2:56 am.

I feel like all of the buzz from the weed I had hours before had worn off. I could, however, feel my stomach touching my back.

I forgot to eat. I get out of the bed to find that my ankle was still sore.

I step out of Grayson's room and into the hallway, I then proceeded to go down the stairs.

I get the bottom and go to the kitchen to get something to drink. I grab a glass and go over to the fridge and get some water.

When I turn back around I see the light from the hallway upstairs on. I soon see Ethan appear at the bottom of the stairs.

"My bad, did I wake you up?" I asked walking from the fridge to the bar area of the kitchen to have a seat.

"Nah, you're good I woke up about 30 minutes ago." He said walking over to the fridge.

I just nod and drinking my water be for I see him pull out some turkey. "Are you getting something to eat?" I ask confused.

"Yeah, I'm starving. Aren't you, I'm hoping you weren't forced to eat whatever Gray cooked." He said jokingly.

"He didn't cook. We just, hung out," I said pausing. "Well here," he said giving me half of the sandwich that he made.

"Thanks," I said smiling. He just nodded.

"I'm sorry," I said while holding the half of the sandwich referring to the fight I caused between him and Grayson.