Chapter 7 Page 3

(Reapte Song Till The End)

(Friday 5:13 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

Are we sure that we really want to do this?" Grayson asked.

"Um yeah. This collab has been a long time coming." I laughed. "Unless your having second thoughts." I said looking at him as we sit in my living room.

We decided that we'd do this collab finally. Since my mom isn't home it's the perfect time to record.

Ethan is supprisingly okay with this. "Look, can we get this over with you guys are wasting my time when we could be recording." Ethan said.

"Wow, forgot you hate me, or that you pretend to at least." I said to Ethan as he sat to the right of Grayson while I sat on the left of Grayson.

"I could never hate you. I'm just waiting for you to tell yourself the truth." He said. "What are you talking about?" Grayson asked sounding annoyed with him.

"Oh so you didn't snitch to Grayson like you did last time. I'm obviously right then." He said referring to the day that he kissed me in the janitors closet and I told Grayson. I guess the fact that I didn't tell Grayson about what he said when I was out on my run makes him think that what he said is true.

I genuinely don't like him like that and him thinking I do is obviously unhealthy.

"Okay what is going on?" Grayson asked looking at me. I didn't want to 'rat Ethan out' this would be something Grayson would for sure fuss at him about later.

I don't want them to fight.

I just shrug at what Grayson asked. "Can we please just film?" Amariah asked.

"God yes." Ethan sighed before clicking record on the camera. I just look at him annoyed. I wasn't even ready but whatever the case I do the intro.

"What is up my G's. Its Erryn." I say smiling. "And ya girl Amariah." Amariah said.

"And we are back after a very-"

"Very long break." Amariah said cutting me off. "Whatever the case we are back. We just ran out of ideas for a while and needed time but whatever the case we're back." I said.

"And better than ever." Amariah added.

"And with two guest as you could probably tell." I said looking beside me at Ethan and Grayson waiting for them to introduce themselves.

"I'm Ethan,"

"And I'm Grayson."

"They have their own channel called the Dolan Twins," I said.

"That you should totally check out." Ethan said smiling. "But any way this video we will be us reading our dirtiest comments." Amariah said smiling.

"The thing is we chose what each person has to read. I chose what Grayson reads he chose what Ethan chose what Amariah has to read and Amariah chose what I have to read. The person to get through the most wins at the end." I smiled ready to win.

"I've got this." Grayson smiled looking at the camera. "Please." Ethan laughed.

"Only one way to find out." Amariah smiled. "You right. Lets start. You first." I said to her.

"Easy. Alright first one reads; '*bleep* my *bleep* till I *bleep* all over that pretty face.'" She said shamefully. "Oh my God." I said laughing uncontrollably along with everyone else.