Chapter 12 Page 5

(Please Play And Repeat Song Till The End)

(Wednesday 5 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov///

I don't know what to say. I know I shouldn't have lied but I don't want him to know about what happened in the locker room yesterday.

"I didn't want to tell you okay, I didn't want you to think something was going on." Way to try and cover my ass.

"Jesus Erryn, your still going to lie? You know if there really isn't anything going on you've got a hell of a way of making it look like there is." He says.

"There is nothing going on-" we both turn our heads to the front door which was being opened by Grayson.

"Sorry, I'll just go upstairs." He says looking at us. 

"No, I'm sure you guys have things to discuss so how about I go." Ethan says. "Will you get over yourself?" I ask.

"What's going on?" Grayson ask confused. "Oh nothing much Erryn's just lying to me." Ethan says.

"I'm not lying. Nothing happened." I say. "Wait whats this about?" Grayson walks over to us.

"It's about how she lied to me about talking to you yesterday, I wanna know why?" He asks.

Grayson just looks at me and I look at him. I really don't want to have to tell Ethan it's going to make me look so fucking weak if I tell him I got my ass beat and that Amariah's crew fucking with me goes a little further than petty name calling.

"Ethan, nothing happened I swear." Grayson buds in.

"No, you know what I'm over this I'm done." He stormed off and heads upstairs.

"Oh my god." I sigh walking over to go with on the couch.

"Erryn, go talk to him. Tell him, I know you don't want to but you can't hide it from him." Grayson says.

"I know, and you're right I just- I really wish I didn't have to." I sigh.

"But you do. Talk to him." Is all he says before he walks back out the front door.

Eventually I get off the couch and head up the stairs to Ethan's room door I knock on it and get no answer. I take it upon myself to just open the door.

"I didn't say you could come in." He says not looking at me.

"I know. I- I was wrong. I shouldn't lie to you. I just rather not tell the truth." I say. "And the truth is?" He ask.

I sigh and started to take off my shirt. "Look sex is not going to help right now-" he cuts himself off when he sees how bruised up I am.

"Yesterday, Amariah's group of friends took it upon themselves to teach me a lesson. I cracked and told Grayson and he was just trying to comfort me. I didn't tell you because seeing myself like this makes me feel weak. I let them call me shit and push me around because I feel like I deserve it and yesterday it got the worst that it's ever been." I explain.

He has yet to say anything. He just looks at me in disbelief. He just walks over to me and kisses me before pulling away to hug me.

"Babygirl, I am so sorry. Don't you ever say that you feel like you deserve any of the shit they put you through. No one deserves this." He says kissing my cheek while still hugging me.

"I just don't know what to do. I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like shit. I I've been holding things in for about 2 moths and I just want to cry but if I cry I feel week and I fucking hate crying Ethan I hate it-"

"Shhh shh. Do whatever you need." He says still just hugging me.

"Please don't let go I just want you to hold me." I say with my head buried in his chest.

I feel him pick me up wrapping my legs around his waist while he brought us to the bed. He just kept holding me.

"I've got you." The feeling of his body against mine is all I need. It's all I want to focus on.

(Wednesday 6:41 p.m.)

Waking up I roll over to see that Ethan's gone. The hell could he have gone?

As soon as I'm about to get out of bed I check his night stand to see that he left a little note for me on the night stand.

"Today I hated seeing you that hurt. I'm going out to make sure this never happens again." The note read.

The hell does he mean he's 'going out to make things right?' I grab my phone and dial his number, only for it to go straight to voicemail.

"Grayson, can you come in here." I yell and within a few seconds he comes in. "What do you need- whoa um you've got-" he cut himself off turning his head and gesturing towards his chest.

I look down and remember I took my shirt off earlier.

"Oh calm down, nothing you haven't seen before." I say rolling my eyes. "Look I'm happy to help with whatever it is you need but you're going to have to put those away, or I'm not going to know how to control myself." He says making my face heat up.

He stays turned around while I grab my shirt. "Um, it's- it's on." I say making him turn around. "Sorry." I sit down on Ethan's bed.

"Your good. Um what was it you needed?" He asks. Looking at me.

"Ethan left this," I say handing him the note letting him read it. "And I'm afraid that he's gonna do something stupid."