Chapter 2 Page 5

"Why the hell would you do that" I hear Grayson yell. "Do what, let her have fun, have a break from the 'good side' this may come as a shock Gray but not everyone enjoys being good all the time, sorry golden boy" I hear Ethan yell.

"Listen, this may be for you, but Erryn is not you, and she sure as hell doesn't need your help," Grayson said.

"You don't know what the hell she needs" I hear Ethan say. "Well you sure as hell don't seem to be doing shit, she reeks of weed Ethan, this isn't like her"

"Yeah well maybe she spent too much time not being herself," Ethan said calmly.

"Fuck you E," Grayson said

"You know what, I don't need this I'm out of here" I hear Ethan say before I hear the door close. I squeeze my eyes together at the loud sound of the door closing.

I then see Grayson walk over to where I'm laying down. "I'm sorry, I'll go home," I say letting him know I'm awake. "You? Sorry for what?" He asked smiling.

"That's the second fight I've caused between you to, this week," I said looking down. "So, that's not your fault. He knew not to let or encourage you to do something like that" he said sitting by me.

"Yeah, but I said yes to it. I know how to say no Grayson, but I didn't. So it's not his fault" I said sympathizing for him.

"Why are you trying to help him? He was just treating you like shit yesterday" He asked. "He's just going through some things, give him a break," I said.

"That's number 166 why I love you. You love to see the good in people." He said putting his hand on my thigh.

"He's your brother, you shouldn't let little things get between you two," I said putting my hand on his. "I know, it's just, he's been different lately I guess." He said shrugging.

"I have an idea," I said. He looked at me giving me the go ahead, "let's have a sleepover" I said throwing the idea out there.

With that his smile sort of disapeard. "What's wrong," I asked looking at him. "Its uh, well I kind of told Maddison that she could come over b-"

"It's fine I can just leave. We can hangout some over time" I said interrupting his sentence.

"No, what I was going to say was that I could just do something with her another night, plus your parents don't need to find you at home smelling like this," he said.

"Gray, I could just take a shower before they get home. It's cool"

"Okay fine you caught me, I secretly want you to stay, please Erryn stays" he begged.

"Fine, but I litteraly have no clothes so,"

"You can just borrow mine. I'll give you some. Can you make it up the stairs?" He asked me.

"I think so," I said before trying to get up. It hurt like hell but not to the point that I couldn't walk.

"You got it?" he asked watching me walk or at least attempting to. "I've got it," I said heading towards the stairs. "I'll bring you some towels and whatnot," he said getting up.
__

After the shower, I put on the hoodie Grayson gave me, and a pair of shorts that I left over here a while ago.

I started walking out of the bathroom when I bumped into something. Exsept I looked up to see Ethan.

We just stood there looking at each other.

"Nice sweatshirt," he said looking me up and down with a smirk on his face. "Uh, yeah it's Grayson's," I said quietly.

"Actually it's not." He said stepping closer to me. Then it clicked. If it's not Gray's it's obviously Ethan's.

"Oh, I didn't know, you can have it back after tonight," I said kind of quietly.

"Nah, keep it. It looks better on you" he said before walking twords his room. "Uh, Ethan," I said trying to catch his attention. "Yes," he said stopping. "Where's Grayson?" I asked curiously.

"Don't know. His cars outside, so he's probably in the Garage or something" he said before continuing on to his room.

With that, I managed to get down the stairs. Supprised I didn't fall, then I got to the Garage and opened the door to see Gray working out.

May I say holy shit. Yes, ma'am. This before me is a work of art I've seen him without a shirt on before, but like that was when he was 14 and cringe as hell. He had his ear buds in and was lifting weights.

I was about to turn around to go back to the house when I heard him speak. "Leaving without your jaw? You seem like you dropped it back here" he said before laughing.

"You saw me, how long?" I asked turning around. "Stopped keeping count 5 minutes in," he said smirking and walking over to me.

"So you were just ignoring the fact that I was here," I said walking backward as he walked towards me. "It seemed like you liked what you saw so I thought I'd just carry on the show," he said still walking towards me.

I kept backing up till I felt my back against the wall. "Did you, enjoy the show?" He asked with is left arm leaning right next to my head on the wall.

I could tell he was enjoying this, what he was doing. Instead of speaking up I just looked up at him till I thought of the right words. "Somthing like that," I said smirking and biting my lip.

With that, I felt him lean in to kiss me but I moved my head playfully only to look at him to see him smirking.

With that, I put both my arms around his neck and kissed him. I immideatly felt him kiss me back. The kiss was heated, I felt him put my legs around his waist while the rest of my body leaned against the wall.

Next thing I know his lips were on my neck. All I could do was gasp for air from the kiss. I pulled his head up from my neck and we just stared at each other.

"Should we take this up to my room?" he asked breathing heavy. "Ethan's here," I said remembering.

"Then I guess you better stay quiet"