Chapter 8 Page 4

(Repeat song till the end)

(Thursday 6:45 a.m.)

Day: 6 in California

Erryn's Pov//

I wasn't supposed to get up until 9 but my phone started ringing waking me up.

I feel around my bed looking for my phone when I finally get it.

"Hello?" I answer groggily. "Morning." I hear Grayson said making me smile.

"Morning what are you doing up so early?" I ask. "Well I just thought I'd talk to you before you have to go to Coachella today, and I have a surprise for you." He said.

"If you've spent more money on me I'm not accepting it. I'm not even keeping the money you gave me. I'm paying you back." I say.

"You can try but I won't accept it. Back to what I was saying no, I'm not buying you anything and it's not money." He said. "Well whatever it is thank you." I say.

"Hold that thank you." He said. "What do you-" before I could finish someone was knocking at my door.

"Hold on I think Amariah wants me." I say leaving my phone on the bed and getting up. "What do you want-" I cut myself off when I open the door to see a smiling Grayson.

"Surprise." He smiles. "Grayson!" I yell surprised and excited. I jump up and hug him with my legs around his waist.

"I got a flight here a soon as I was done in New York." He said putting me down. I kissed him wrapping my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I pull him into my room and shut the door.

"Are they asleep?" Grayson asked breaking the kiss. I just nod before kissing him again he picks me up before going to the bed.

"I just got here no hey or anything, are we really about to do this?" He asked. "Are you complaining?" I ask while I'm on top of him. "Your right. I should shut up." He said kissing me again.

I go from his lips to his neck making hickies on his neck before he flips us over putting him on top of me.

My fingers run through his hair while he kisses me. All I want is his bare skin against mine, craving each other.

His fingers collided against my hands intertwining our hands and pinning it above my head.

My body lifted wanting to be against his beautiful muscular body. "Fuck I missed you." He whispered.

"Ditto." I whisper back.

I throw my head back as Grayson pins my hands up with one hand.

Little tickles came from my thigh feeling Grayson's gentle hands rub against it. I moaned as he leaves little wet kisses down my collarbone.

He takes my shirt off and tossed it on the dresser across the room. Rubbing my thighs smoothly he pecks my lips gently before bringing his fingers closer to my heat, rubbing me through my underwear.

Our lips moved in a beautiful pace together. My breathing hitched feeling Grayson undo my bra.

I feel a little insecure as his fingers took my panties around them making me naked in front of him.

I've always felt a little insecure around him with my body but somehow he changes that, he makes me feel good about myself.

He scanned my body with his hazel green eyes as if I am a art sculpture.

"I'm so glad I can call this all mine" his hand rubs my waist. I pecked his lips feeling my cheeks heat up. He took my panties in his one hand looping it around my hands above my head.

His soft lips prepped kisses down my neck to my stomach. Wet kisses were planted on my inner thigh as he stood up taking his shirt off.

I watch as his denim ripped jeans drop to the floor leaving him in his boxers.

A little smile creep on Grayson's face as he scanned my body once again. The light and warmness of Grayson's smile gave me fireworks.

I swear his smile is so beautiful it could light up a whole city.

Grayson hovers over me pinning my tied up hands above my head. He slowly entered me immediately going at a fast pace not waiting for me to adjust.

He thrusted into me making a 'o' shape with his mouth. The pain rapidly changed into mountains of pleasure hearing our bodies slamming against each other.

Every thrust is harder and deeper. My body wants more of him every second he is in me.

I close my eyes feeling the extraordinarily feeling.

"Am I hurting you?" His warm breathe hit my ear. "No, it just feels good when you're in me." He smirked at my words, moans escaped my vocal cords feeling his thumb rub my clit slowly but roughly.

"Fuck" I cursed unintentionally. "Scream my name baby, tell everyone in LA whose fucking you" he spoke biting my earlobe. "Fuck g-grayson" I screamed as he moaned softly in my ear.

My hips rocked getting close to my high. "I'm close" my toes curled feeling instant pleasure run through my body.

The bed aggressively knocked against the wall slightly touching the ocean panting above the bed. "Cum for me." his thrust become sloppier as I rocked my hips against his.

I released all over him feeling him shoot up in me. His muscular body collapsed resting against mine with little sweat running down his back.

Our bodies moved up and down as we panted trying to catch our breathe. My fingers were tangled in his messy hair playing with it gently.

Little droplets of sweat were on his face as he rested his head on my naked chest.

He looked up at me locking our eyes. His eyes were now dark brown full of lust.

"Baby- " he paused. "Promise me something" he continued.

"Yes Grayson."

"Promise me you won't find someone that makes you more happier than I do. I know I don't give you everything you want or everything you deserve but promise me you'll always be mine. I don't want to lose you. You make me so happy and losing you means losing my happiness. Baby you deserve so much more than I give you." He said making my heart warm up.

"Grayson where is this coming from?" I ask lost.

"The whole time we weren't with each other I just felt incomplete. Then we barley called and texted. I hated that." He said.

"I hated it too, but I guess it doesn't matter now. You're here... and just in time for Coachella." I smile "Oh yeah." He smirked pulling me into him.

I know I know, it was short but don't worry the next chapter WONT disappoint🙅🏾‍♀️.