Chapter 9 Page 5

(Repeat song till the end)

(Monday 7:55 p.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

"Ouch!" I yelp as Maddison tries to straighten my hair.

"Sorry, sorry you just have a lot of hair and It's so curly." She said apologizing. "You're good." I said holding down the side of my head where the straightener hit me.

If it were up to me I'd just use a hot comb, but she insisted that her and the girls have me come to here house and let them do my hair and makeup.

I'm basically their Barbie for the night.

"You remember back when I used to always ask you you touch your hair, now I'm styling it. Crazy times." Maddison said.

"I guess." I say. She can really be an insensitive bitch sometimes, but that's a hell of a lot better than having no one to get ready with.

Finally the finish up doing everything.

•••
(Monday 8:56 p.m.)

"Look at you all, dolled up." Ethan said coming up to me since he's just now seeing me at the rave.

"I didn't know you were going to be here." I say. "I could say the same." He said.

"Did you um, bring a you know-"

"A date?" I ask. "Uh Yeah," He said scratching the back of his neck. "No actually, I just thought I'd come to take things off my mind." I say

"You mean Grayson," He said. "And you." I add. "Didn't know I made your list of things to worry about." He said smiling.

"Not gonna lie you've been up there recently." I laugh. "Glad to know." Ethan smiled. "Uh, so what do people do at these things?" I ask lost.

"Honestly?" He asked I nod. "Dance, drugs, each other." He said making me laugh at the last one.

"Seriously they do." He laughed. I could talk to him and watch his smile all night.

•••

Grayson's Pov//

I try to come here to let all my worries away but that doesn't even work. I look up to see Erryn and Ethan smiling, and laughing.

I didn't think she was coming. What if she sees me and Callie? She looks beautiful.

"You okay there?" Callie asked. "Prefect." I lie.

"I know you and Erryn just ended, wanna talk about it?" She asked. "I don't think I can." I say honestly.

"Well, I know other ways can help." She said. "How?" I ask.

"Come dance with me." She smiles. "I don't know," I say reluctantly.

"Come on it's a rave, what'd you expect." She laughed. "You're right." I sight ultimately giving in.

I listen to the music and dance to the rhythm. "See you got it." She laughs. "Barely." I say looking at her.

"So, since I have you talking, can I ask?"