Chapter 9 Page 4

(Repeat Song Till The End)

(Monday 8:35 a.m.)

Erryn's Pov//

"You told him you love him too. Erryn he basically thinks you two are together again." Ethan explained.

"So what? He's happy that I love him but he can't really tell me why he broke up with me." I shrug.

"I don't know why either but I mean whatever it is you basically broke my brother." Ethan said. "Thank you for making me feel better. Yeah cause I'm totally not heartbroken too." I say sarcastically.

"I'm not saying you aren't it's just. I feel bad. He's taking it so hard. And yes I know you doesn't understand why or what's going on." Ethan says.

"You know I don't even know why I'm talking to you about this." I say. "Because I'm like your only friend." He said seriously.

"Um, ouch." I laugh. "I don't mean to be harsh but, you literally have no one else." He laughed. "Not true, I um, I have Maddison." I say since I can't talk to Amariah today she's been sick since she got back from California.

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, we're like besties." I lie. "Bullshit. She hates you." Ethan laughs. "Whatever. It'd be better than discussing this with you. You're too busy playing both sides of the fence." I say.

"He's my brother." He defends.

"Yeah, and I'm your-" I cut myself off not know what really to say. "Way to make it awkward." He says.

"Look I don't know what we are. Friends who kiss every now and then?" I say as kind of like a question.

"Who says we need a label. We're just, Erryn and Ethan." He said. "Some might say our name is-"

"Nope, don't you dare." I say knowing what he's going to say.

"Errythan." He laughed using the ship name we were given. "I knew you were going to use that. You're such a dick." I laugh.

"You'll get used to it." He laughed. "On a serious note, how are you going to get through second period. You have class with Grayson." He says.

"You think it's funny but I genuinely don't know how I'm going to get through this." I say. "Try maybe actually focusing on the class, who would have thought about doing that?" He asked.

"Shut up, you get on my actual last nerve." I say.

"Bull, you know you care about me." He says smiling.

If only he knew how right he was about that. Half the time I care more than I want to... if only he knew.

•••
(Monday 12:24 a.m.)

I get to lunch and I didn't even think about where I was going to sit.

I look around the tables when I see Maddison and a lot of cheerleader girls calling me over.

I walk over to them reluctantly.

"Erryn, we've been trying to get you to sit with us for so long, come sit with us." She says as I take a seat. "Um thanks I guess." I say confused.

"Of course. So, not to rub salt into the wound or anything, but I heard from Alicia here who heard from Lizzie who heard from CJ that you and Grayson are done." She said smiling.

Way to be kind about it.

"Word spreads fast. When did you hear this-"

"So tell me what went down we want all the deets. How'd he do it? Did he tell you it was over? He got bored of you? Tell you he found someone else? Is he gay? Oooh did you cheat? With Ethan? Ohhh you wild one cheating with Ethan will definitely do it I would know." She said drinking her water bottle that she put a straw in may I add.

"Uh no. He didn't really give me any reason actually but I mean I definitely sill have mad love for him as I'm sure that he does for me, but-"

"Love for you? I heard fine Stacy who heard from Kensley who heard from Jackson that he already has plans to take Callie as his date to tonight's rave." Maddison said.

"Oh," I say shocked. It's probably nothing major.

"Yeah, you coming to the rave?" She asked. "I mean I didn't plan on it. I didn't even know about it till just now." I shrug.

"You have to. We'll show that bitch. Get you a nice outfit. Do something with that hair, they will never know what hit them." She said smiling. "No I'm fine I-"

"In fact, no practice today. We have something more important to focus on. You." She said smiling.

I just nod. Maybe having her as a friend won't be too bad.

•••
(Monday 1:44 p.m)

Grayson's Pov//

Me and Ethan are running around the field since we have practice.

"So, you have a date with Callie." He said while we're jogging. "It's not a date dude." I say.

"That's what it looks like." He says. "It's what it looks like." Ethan says.

"Well it's not. We're just going to the rave, together. I don't even like her it's just that usually I'd be able to go with Erryn even when we were friends she was always my plus one." I sigh.

"You sure you wanna go out tonight?" He asks. "No, but I need something to do. I can't stay in forever." I say honestly.

"You sure. I've never seen you like this. Since you broke up with Erryn. Then again you went and told her you love her-

"Me and Erryn are done. " I say honestly.

"Totally. That's why you told her you love her right. Cause she still feels like you're hiding the real reason behind the break up just like I do. You broke up with her, why are you so sad? I'll tell you why, because you do want her." He said.

"Listen, I had my reasons. Just know I didn't do it for no reason. Of course I didn't want to break up with her. I had to. There's a difference. I'm low key pissed at her but, I fucking love her." I say.

"Of course you do. Maybe this rave is needed." He said.

"Psh, your telling me." I say.