💀 Chapter 1 💀

Time Skip

I looked up meeting eyes with Yoongi's. The way he was staring at me gave me chills yet made me feel flustered. He took my hands and we exchanged smiles as we took a few glances at each others hand and seeing our beautiful wedding rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"

My heart was already beating the entire ceremony and now it was literally beating nonstop, I thought I was gonna have a damn heart attack but it was just excitement and happiness overflowing and taking over.

Yoongi took a step forward, placed a hand behind my waist and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I found myself falling deep into his kiss and kissed him back immediately. Yoongi smiled against my lips and so did I before breaking it and intertwining our hands together.

Yoongi: I love you. I love you so much.

Y/N: I love you too, I love you very much.

He pecked my lips one last time before we made our way down the aisle, this time as Mr. and Mrs. Min. Everyone was applauding, smiling in awe and cheering for us, even our two-year-old children were clapping and jumping which made us smile at how adorable they looked. As we walked out the church Yoongi leaned close to me and whispered into my ear.

Yoongi: You're all mine now, can't wait to tap that fat ass tonight.

Y/N: You were waiting for us to get out the church already so you could say that, huh? but, lowkey same.

A chuckle escaped his lips and I winked at him as we got into our limousine and everyone continued cheering outside as the limo took off.

*****

Yoongi's POV | Wedding Party

There were people dancing on the dance floor and enjoying the party. Y/N and I were sitting down enjoying some cake with our three children as we spent a few more hours with them before we got ready to leave for our honeymoon later on tonight.

Y/N: Do you want more cake baby?

Yoonji: Ani, I want go play.

Y/N: You wanna go play?

Yoonji: Yesh, Minji-ah.

She pointed at her cousin Minji, who's also my brother in law Namjoon's and Jin's two-year-old daughter and she nodded. Yoonji wiped her small mouth with a napkin before running to Minji. Heejun and Yesung also ran after her once they finished having some cake leaving only Y/N and me at the table.

YN: Man, I want more cake but, I feel like I'm bout to blow up.

Yoongi: If you're full don't eat anymore.

Y/N: I'm not full, yet. Pass me another slice of cake.

Yoongi: You fucking fatass.

Y/N: Shut up hoe. This tight ass dress ain't letting me eat.

Yoongi: Are you pregnant again?

Y/N: Damn, I uh... I was planning on telling you after the party.

 I was planning on telling you after the party