💀Chapter 20💀

Y/N's POV

I opened the door and there was the delivery guy standing. His eyes shot opened and lips parted lightly. I tilted my head as I panted and raised an eyebrow wondering if he was okay.

"I-It w-would b-bbbe"

Y/N: I know I look a little rough, how much is it?

"S-Sixteen dollars"

Y/N: Here you go, keep the change. Thank you!

I smiled and noticed his cheeks were turning a bit red. He thanked me and turned around quickly, I blinked twice confused of whatever that was all about and walked in with my chicken.

Yoongi: Are you happy now?

I looked up and seen Yoongi leaning against the fridge with his arms crossed in front of his chest, staring at me still not believing that I made him pull out for food

Y/N: Duh, I got chicken. The delivery guy seemed a bit too I don't know shy or something, do I really look a mess right now?

Yoongi: I don't think that was the case. You literally flashed him.

Y/N: Flashed him? Bruh the hell you mean.

Yoongi: I've come to a conclusion that you care more about food and don't realize anything.. your left tiddie is out. He obviously got shocked at being greeted at the door by your nipple.

Y/N: Oh my god... eh, at least I got ma food.

Yoongi: The fact that you're like this.

Y/N: Can we argue after I'm done eating?

Yoongi: No, we can't. I know damn well you're not about to eat when I'm like this?

Y/N: Well, look at me open the box then.

He scoffed and I teased him by laughing which was a very bad idea. I was immediately turned around and he caged me against the counter.

Yoongi: This is the last time I'm stopping when you plead me to pull out. You shouldn't have done that.

Y/N: Oh yeah? So what.

Yoongi: So what? So I'm taking you back to that bedroom and we're gonna finish what you started.

I looked into his eyes hoping he was joking but I knew he wasn't when he picked me up and held me up by holding my thighs tightly and walked us back to the room. My heart was beating so loud at the fact my chicken was now sitting on the kitchen counter all by itself.

My chicken.. I'll be back to eat you!

Yoongi put me down and kissed me before I even said a word. His hands trailed up and he opened my robe, letting it fall on the floor. The way he was kissing me was so rough and passionate that even my lips couldn't keep up with his.