💀Chapter 34💀

I sat up covering my mouth still not believing my eyes. Jin tilted his head to the side a bit getting a better view at my flustered self and smiled. My eyes filled with tears and I threw myself at him, he embraced me tightly and chuckled at the incident from a minute ago.

Y/N: Jin! I fucking missed you. Oh my god, is this even happening?? I love you!! I love you so much! You have no idea how much I've needed you. I'm so glad you're back.

Jin: I can tell, you even pulled me in for a rough kiss. Almost forgot I was gay for a second.

Y/N: Ah shut up! How embarrassing I didn't think it'd be you. Ugh, are you really here?? I can't believe it. It better not be a dream!

Jin: Haha, it's not baby. I've missed you! You don't even know how boring it got without your goofy and savage self. Joon thought it'd be better to spend a bit more time in Italy but I was dying there. I felt lonely, I needed your bright self with me!

Y/N: I'm gonna fucking cry.

Jin: You're already crying though, look at them booger's coming out. I Am DiSgUsTeD!

Y/N: Jin! Oh my god.

He laughed and pulled back to take a look at my face and wipe my tears away. I smiled and he pulled me into his embrace again this time planting a kiss on my head.

Jin: Stop crying baby! You made me cry too and now my eyes are hurting.

Y/N: I'm just so happy to see you! What in the hell? Like, you need to stay over tonight until I get over this.

Jin: First of all. Do you have any good tea for me to sip on!? I need to catch up on everything.

Y/N: A whole ton!

Jin: Ohhh, In that case I demand a sleepover! Now, there's someone else that's waiting to see you too. Wipe them tears away and let's go?

Y/N: Jinnie... I'm really sorry about your parents.

He smiled and we both got up from the bed. I was expecting for him to say something but instead he hugged my short self and opened the door for me.

Jin: Don't worry my love. They're in a better place and have family with them. I'm sure they're looking after us together with your parents. Shall we go?

I shot him a soft smile and nodded but before we left the room I pulled him back and apologized.

Y/N: I'm really sorry for kissing you, I thought you were Yoongi.

Jin: Girl stop worrying about it. It's fine even if we told them about what just happened they wouldn't believe us. They know I'm too gay for Namjoon's Fine ass.

Y/N: Oh Gosh, true.

Jin: You ain't a bad kisser though. I would of slapped your ass to mars as soon as you'd start eating my handsome face.

Y/N: Jinnie.