💀Chapter 13💀

Next Day

Yoongi's POV

I parked my car in the parking lot and got out immediately as I made my way into the apartment complex. Last night was a chaos, I was up looking for Y/N everywhere and didn't ask my personal guards to help track her down because one, I didn't want that fake article to get published and two, her phone is still off and there's enough drama going on right now.

But, I don't care anymore. I'm going to do whatever I need to find her.

My patience was running out of time, instead of waiting for the elevator I went straight for the stairs which took me longer due to the guys living in the third floor. After more than five minutes I finally made it and ran to knock on the door. As I waited for someone to open the door I took the time to catch my breath.

Jimin: Yes?, Oh Yoongi hyung?? Are you okay?

Yoongi: I- Is, Y/N, here?

Jimin: Um no? Is something going on, you're sweating and out of breath?

Yoongi: I need to find her now! Do you happen to know where she's at?? She hasn't been home since last night and I'm worried.

Jimin: Hyung I really don't know? She didn't say anything when she got the kids last night, Y/N was acting normal. The only thing we found suspicious was her hand.

Yoongi: Her hand... did she take care of it?

Jimin: Yes, she said it was just a burn from baking cookies. You shouldn't leave her side when she's trying to get something out the oven hyung.

Right.. a burn.

Yoongi: I shouldn't leave her side at all. I need to see her and my kids.

Jimin: Oh, they're actually here!

Yoongi: The kiddos?? They're-

Jimin: Yes, we begged Y/N to let them sleepover tonight so we're spending all day with them. Sorry for not asking you for permission, we didn't know you two had gotten into an argument or something.

Yoongi: No, it's fine, I need to see them, can you call them for me?

He nodded and welcomed me inside. I stood there waiting for him to bring them out and felt so many emotions when I finally saw them walk out the room with toys in their hand.

Heejun: Appa!!

Yoonji: Daddy here!!

Yesung: Ahh pa!

I smiled and bent down a bit to embrace all three of them tightly. They kissed my cheek and wrapped their little arms around me.

Yoongi: Appa was going crazy without you three, it's like part of me was gone. Did you guys miss me?

They nodded and stared at me cutely for a few seconds till they stood in front of me and pouted.

Heejun: Appa, no more work late. Mommy crying yesterday.

Yoonji: Mommy say she love you so much and that she- oh um..

Yoongi: It's okay baby, tell me.

Yoonji: You no get mad at me if I tell you?

Yoongi: Ah, no I won't.

She hesitated a bit and tugged at my shirt for me to go lower and tip toed so she could whisper into my ear.

Yoonji: Ma said she gonna beat your... ASS!

Yoongi: Yah, Yoonji-Ah

Yoonji: Pa, you said no get mad at me.