💀Chapter 7💀

I looked at Y/N who was eating a cup of ice cream now. She still isn't happy with me which is understandable I hurt her feelings and it wasn't the right way to act after everything she did for me. That backhug I gave her a few minutes ago didn't even last ten seconds.

Tomorrow is a special day and I'm sure that's the main reason why she's so upset. We're literally arguing when tomorrow is her birthday.

I should just leave her alone for now.

Yoongi: I'm going back upstairs then. Don't stay up too late and stop eating at this time or you'll get an indigestion.

Y/N: Night.

I stared at her lips in hoping of kissing her but it didn't seem like it was a good time to do that. She turned around to wash the cup and I walked back down the hall.

It hurt me knowing she was upset because of me.

••

Y/N's POV

I finished washing the cup and right when I was about to put it away I felt the urge to vomit. I gagged and covered my mouth before running down the hall and bumping into Yoongi's shoulder on the way to the bathroom.

Yoongi: Woah woah baby, What's wrong??

Y/N: I have to throw-

I entered the bathroom downstairs and locked the door before Yoongi tried to come in. The urge to vomit was so strong, I got on my knees and threw up in the toilet. My eyes got watery from all the vomiting I was doing, Yoongi was knocking and begging me to open the door but I couldn't.

Yoongi: Y/N, What's going on! Open the door.

Y/N: Go upstairs, don't worry about me, I'm okay.

Yoongi: No you're not! Something's definitely wrong, Are you sick?

Y/N: I said I'm okay, go upstairs, someone's crying. I'll be out in a minute.

He hit the door from being worried and ran up the stairs. I finished and quickly brushed my teeth after that. It took me a while to open the door, thinking Yoongi was upstairs I walked out to seeing him standing right there with Yesung asleep in his arms.

Yoongi: He was crying for mommy. Are you okay?

Y/N: I'm actually a bit dizzy, I'll just continue working on that tomorrow since I'm off. I'll get him.

Yoongi: No, I'll carry him. Go in front of me, I don't want you falling.

Y/N: Yoongi I said I'm fine, since when do you care so much over a small vomit.

Yoongi: Ever Since I met you. Let's go to bed, you're the one who needs rest.

I nodded and walked in front of him. The last thing I wanted to do right now was to keep arguing with Yoongi. I've been feeling a bit weird since I got out of work, not sure if I overworked myself or I'm getting sick.

Yoongi: Wait, Y/N. Are you pregnant?

Y/N: I better not be.

••

Next Morning

I was about to take a seat on the couch and drink my tea when there was knocking coming from the door. Yoongi had left to work early this morning, the kiddos were still asleep and I had gotten up a few minutes after he left. I put my cup of tea down on the coffee table and got the door.

Jin: Happy Birthday my beautiful daughter!

I smiled and welcomed Jin in. He gave me a tight hug and surprised me with a gift bag.