💀Chapter 24💀

Yoongi's POV

It was Monday again. This weekend was great, we spent time as a family, enjoyed playing with the kids and even had some private nights with my wife. She really caught me by surprise last night... I mean I know she be wild but fuck last night she left me speechless. Y/N isn't really the type to do oral sex as she's always telling me to find someone else to suck me.

She'd beat my ass if I asked for a suck. So I'm still shocked about it. She really blessed Agust D..

I got my car keys and Y/N handed me my phone as we both stood by the door. The kiddos were having breakfast before they left with Y/N to work and I couldn't join them this morning due to having an important meeting.

Y/N: I already placed your phone on silent so don't worry about it.

Yoongi: Thank you, babygirl.

Y/N: Oof don't. Was last night not enough?

Yoongi: Fucking more than enough. I'm kinda suspicious of how long you were hiding that other freaky side of yours.

Y/N: Hmm, for quite sometime. Don't expect me to show you that side again. It's not happening.

Yoongi: Bro. You're really gonna be like this?

Y/N: Yeh BRO.

I chuckled and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She smiled against my lips and kissed me back.

Yoongi: You said you're staying late at work today, right?

Y/N: Yes, I've got beginners coming up first this morning and moved my intermediate dancers for later. So I'll have to stay for a bit longer.

Yoongi: Promise me you'll be careful? You're always doing all this amazing shit with splits, flips and whatnot. Don't want you getting bruises.

I caressed her sides and locked eyes with her. She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck.

Y/N: I promise I'll be careful but I can't assure you that I won't get any bruises. It's part of being a professional dancer.

Yoongi: Mmm, I wonder if I'll ever get a lap dance from you or something like damn, shouldn't I be getting all the sexy treatments?

Y/N: Ha, you ain't all that. Pay up if you want one of those treatments.

Yoongi: Not even for free? Yoo, you're my wife.

Y/N: Exactly. Not ya stripper, white ass.

Yoongi: If the kids weren't awake yet you would of been a moaning mess for being smart with me.

Y/N: Man whatever, you know you're crazy for this choco. You be finding a reason to get a taste of this.

Yoongi: Okay And? Don't blame me. Who wouldn't want a taste of this? Looking thicker and sweeter than a snicker.

Y/N: Oh my god. Don't you got somewhere to go?

She laughed and pecked my lips one last time before letting go. I pouted and fake sobbed.

Yoongi: I don't wanna go.

Y/N: Yoongi, if you don't.

Yoongi: You don't see me crying? I'm sad.

Y/N: Yes I see you. Grown ass motherfucka, look at that ugly sobbing.

Yoongi: Haha, Fuck you!