🎄Chapter 35🎄

Yoongi's POV

I had just arrived back home. The kids were still asleep and so was Y/N. Last night we stayed up and everyone went back home before sunrise. I'd be sleeping too but I had to pick my  children's main gift. I put the medium sized box I was carrying down where it wouldn't be noticeable and went upstairs to wake them up.

As I entered the room I couldn't help but chuckle at Y/N who was taking the entire bed and in a deep sleep wearing a onesie. I sat in front of her and rubbed her tummy, kissing her cheek slightly until she woke up.

Y/N: I know you ain't waking me up this early.

Yoongi: It's worth it.

Y/N: Is it food related!?

Yoongi: Mmm, no but-

Y/N: BYE.

She closed her eyes and disappeared under the blanket. I scoffed and snatched the cover off, earning a look that could kill from her.

Yoongi: It's something important. I have to talk to you about it first.

Y/N: Babe...I'm honestly really tired. Can you give me five minutes?

Yoongi: I know but those five minutes will turn into four hours, I can't trust your ass.

Y/N: Shi, you right. Fine, tell me but, can you lay down with me? It's cold.

I nodded and fixed the blanket over her as I walked to my side of the bed and lied down, hugging her from behind and reaching to hold her hand.

Yoongi: There's something else I got for the kiddos and I just came from picking it up but it's a surprise that I've been hiding from you because I wasn't sure if you'd agree to it.

Y/N: Another gift? You literally spoiled them for Christmas with so much toys. What's this thing you've been hiding from me?

Yoongi: Yes I know but they've been asking for it and I'm soft when it comes to my babies, I want to be the best dad for them.

Y/N: You are. You're already the perfect dad for them. Is it something serious for you to hide it from me or?

Yoongi: I mean, since we're expecting another baby soon I wasn't sure if it was safe and okay with you. I wouldn't want to risk anything going wrong. I've been planning this for the past few weeks and didn't know you were pregnant until last night.

Y/N: With that weak pull out game you should've seen it coming. Bet you're excited. Can't even let me rest!

Yoongi: Haha, I told you I wanted two more babies before we're 26. Daddy stays winning!

Y/N: I really hope it's a single baby in here. I'd be scared if it's more at once.

Yoongi: Imagine If it's Twins? Jackpot!

Y/N: I'm gonna jackpot them nuts that's what I'm gone do. Don't scare me like that!

Yoongi: I'm kidding baby. I'll pray for it to be a single baby in here for us. I know it's hard.

Y/N: It's not that I wouldn't be happy but I get worried and it's a lot of stress throughout my pregnancy because I'm just thinking if my babies are healthy enough or not so it was hard to keep up but either way a blessing is a blessing and I wouldn't take it for granted.

Yoongi: It's going to be okay babe. Twins it is.

Y/N: Yoongi I will punch you in the balls-