💀Chapter 48💀

It's finally the big day. Not only was it my mother in laws birthday but we sent them away for a two week 'vacation' and while they were gone we did something huge that took us day and night planning to get it done on time. Even though we both worked on it, I was in complete charge of one thing and Yoongi with another.

"Mr and Mrs. Min, your family is on the way. Everything has been set to your liking. If there is anything else we can help you with just give us a call"

Our assistant excused himself and left. Excitement rushed through our bodies at the news of my in laws on the way. We took the time to get the kiddos ready and carefully got the stroller to put our baby who was asleep inside. In about twenty minutes we heard a car honk and went out.

"My son! My beautiful daughter in law! Waoh, I've never been to such place. It was amazing but your mom kept scolding us to stop taking advantage when they told us at the resort that you had taken care of everything. Thank you for everything, really!"

Yoongi's father said with such excitement that made him show his gummy smile. We smiled and shook our heads not wanting for them to keep thanking us and went for a hug instead.

"I had so much fun Hyung! I took a lot of pictures, this time my classmates won't laugh at me for not being able to go on vacations like them because you and Y/N made it reality for me. I'm so happy!"

Jiwoo smiled and I looked at Yoongi who found it hard to take his little brothers upsetting words in. I could tell that it shattered his heart because his parents tried their best to get him into a private school but the rude kids bully him and make fun of Jiwoo for not having the same lifestyle as them but that's gonna change starting now. I took Yoongi's hand and shot him a comforting smile. He returned it and nodded as he ruffled Jiwoo's hair.

Yoongi: Of course. Big brother will make sure they never make fun of you again, okay?

Jiwoo: Just knowing you exist makes me the happiest person! Thank you hyung.

They hugged and I looked around just to see Yoongi's mom hugging the kiddos and then walking over to thank us and greet all of us; without wasting time on taking a look on baby Jooheon.

"He's so precious. But oh my, I don't even know where to start! We had a really great time, it was unbelievable. However, it can't end like this!"

Y/N: Oh? Did something happen?

Yoongi: I made sure it was the best resort in the country, was it not good?

"Lord, it was! It's not that. It's, lets sign a contract"

Yoongi: A contract?

"Yes, a contract for me to sign saying that I cannot die until I pay you two back for that"

Yoongi laughed it off and embraced his mom from behind. I giggled and she scoffed as she looked us back and forth.

"Yah, I'm serious. You two seriously"

Yoongi: Ma, don't ever say that nonsense again or I'm going to send you, pops, and, Jiwoo to an even better and more luxurious resort abroad.

"Ah, you little! Gosh, I love you two! Looks like I won't ever be able to win against you guys. Thank you for everything, we had a great time"

She took Yoongi's arm that was hanging over her chest and kissed it, he smiled and embraced her even tighter. After talking outside for a few minutes I got a text from our assistant saying their luggage had been dropped off at their place and we decided on taking an evening stroll down the neighborhood together.

"Such a beautiful evening. It's warm with a bit of breeze out. Perfect time for a walk like this"

Y/N: It is, right?