💀Chapter 9💀

Yoongi's POV

We walked into the house, Y/N still a bit drowsy from the shots and medication she got. The kiddos wanted to stay over at Jin's to play with their cousin Minji a while so we decided to pick them up later. It was close to being twelve in the afternoon and even though I was worried for Y/N, I left Jimin and Hoseok decorating the house while we were at the hospital and now I hope she forgives me.

Yoongi: How are you feeling?

Y/N: Much better, my throat feels a bit dry but that's all.

Yoongi: Are you thirsty? So I can get you some wa-

Y/N: Yeah, for dick.

My eyes quickly shifted towards her and she bursted out laughing at the look on my face. I know she's an open speaker and means what she says but we got a big scare from taekook and I'm sure we're not ready for more babies at the moment plus she needs to be at bed rest.

Y/N: Kidding. Waters fine babe.

Yoongi: Well damn, I was boutta say let's get it.

Y/N: Oh shut up!

Yoongi: I'm also a bit thirsty so I'll get me something to drink, wait right here.

Y/N: Wait no, I'll go get us a drink, stay here. You've done quite a lot for me already.

I really didn't want her to do that, if we're speaking of who's done more it's Y/N. I could of held her back but I wanted her to see the surprise I had for her so I just nodded with a smile.

••

Y/N's POV

I made my way down the hall to the kitchen and before I continued caught a glimpse of the big projecting screen on and the living room fully decorated with a hanged down banner spelling out the words 'Happy Birthday gorgeous'. There was a bunch of gift bags on the floor including a huge teddy bear on the floor, which seemed to be taller than Yoongi.

Without another second passing, I walked over and the screen began playing a film. I gasped and giggled at videos and pictures shown from when Yoongi and I were roommates in college. My lips curved into a smile at seeing all our old memories since day one to pictures from the time we departed and I left to London, to the night he proposed and we got engaged then lastly pictures of my ultrasound, pictures of my entire pregnancy to the day I gave birth, the first picture with our three babies and our wedding pictures.

I clutched my chest as tears rolled down my cheeks. It had just hit me. This short clip showing everything since Yoongi and I began dating in college to being married and having a family made me so damn happy. Things like these are what make me realize that I'm lucky to have him in my life.

Right when I thought the video was over another short video played at the end which showed Yoongi trying to calm all three of our two year olds and getting them to say happy birthday but it was all a fail and he ended chasing after them so instead posted a picture of them each with a caption under.