💀Chapter 4💀

Yoongi's POV

I was holding onto Y/N's hips as I kissed her passionately, her kisses made me melt into a whole different world. I couldn't see me ever getting tired of her lips, I'm seriously so lucky to have such an amazing woman as my wife and mother of my children, she completes me.

Y/N: B-Babe, I'm gonna be late!

Yoongi: Just one more kiss.

Y/N: Nah fuck you, you won't let me go even if I kiss you again.

Yoongi: I hate letting go of your bitchass.

She pecked my lips and reached down to get her purse. I bit my bottom lip and slowly got my hands off her body.

Y/N: Keep working on that album, I already know it's gonna be lit.

Yoongi: I'm working on the outro now, I wouldn't mind having your moans in the background.

Y/N: Oh hell nah, I'm out!

I cracked a smile and gave her a tight hug. My face rested at the crook of her neck and I placed a kiss on it before being interrupted by a knock on the door.

Yoongi: Who the fuck is it?

Y/N: Yoongi!

"Ah, CEO Min it's me, your manager"

Yoongi: Give me a minute.

"Yes sir"

Y/N: I swear if you don't apologize to that sweet man who's been putting up with you for two years I'm gonna kick your pale ass.

Yoongi: I'm sure he's used to it, I always invite him for drinks, dinner, and-

Y/N: and? Ion give a fuck. Babe be nice, he's got to deal with lots of things aside from your grumpy ass.

Yoongi: I know, you're right.

Y/N: So are you gonna apologize?

Yoongi: Yes.

Y/N: Okay, Thanks. Also, eat what I brought you, your wife and kiddos want to see you healthy even if you're working hard.

Yoongi: I will, Thank you baby. Call me when you get to work.

Y/N: I'm officially late so if I don't call you right away don't be mad, I'll send you a text instead, okay?

Yoongi: Okay lazy ass.

Y/N: Says who. I'll be going now.

Yoongi: Be careful on your way. I love you snake!

Y/N: Mm, I love you too, bye rat!

We flicked each other off and I winked at her as she opened the door and greeted my manager on the way out.

Her outfit was everything. Those knee high boots, shorts and crop top sweatshirt she was wearing had my eyes piercing right through her body.

••