💀Chapter 33💀

I was eyeing every movement Y/N did. The fact she wasn't eating like every other day made me worry. This was definitely not Y/N, she'd be eating my food too by now.

Yoongi: Do you want me to cook something else for you? It's okay if you don't like it I'll do whatever you want. I just want you to eat.

Y/N: No no, this is good! It's perfect.

Yoongi: You've only taken like two bites. Are you okay?

Y/N: Yes, I'm sorry. It's me. You know, work, things, I guess it got out of hand so I'm pretty tired.

Yoongi: We can talk about it, yeah? Let's find a way on how we can do the things in our schedule without stressing out too much. We have to remind ourselves that we're parents of three beautiful kids, let's not show them this side. They were worried about you all day.

Y/N: My poor babies. I didn't even get to spend time with them today. Can't believe I let myself get to this point where I got to be sick.

Yoongi: Don't start blaming yourself. I've done it before, we've all have. It's not easy baby but we can get through tough times together. Let's not overwork ourselves from now on okay? I hate seeing you like this. I want my fatty back.

She cracked a smile and my heart fluttered just like it did the first time I laid eyes on her in college. Seeing her smile gave me hope into knowing she would do her best to get better.

Y/N: Fatty? Shit you right. Let's eat!

Yoongi: Ugh. I love you!

Y/N: More than food?

Yoongi: More than food and anything else.

Y/N: Haha, I love you!

Yoongi: More than food?

Y/N: You know the answer.

Yoongi: Food it is.

Y/N: Exactly.

She sent me a wink and started eating her food. I felt relieved that she was finally consuming something and now also taking food from my plate because she can never be happy with her own.

Yoongi: Fatass. You be talking mess about why I'm so thin, you're the reason. Always taking my food like you don't have a full plate in front of you.

Y/N: Your plate looks better than mine.

Yoongi: We got the same amount of food portions. You're just finding an excuse to take my food.

Y/N: Okay but how can you be starving when you got all of this? I'm always making sure you get fed! Whether it's on the table or bed.

Yoongi: And, you took this conversation to a kinky level. I was talking about actual food.

Y/N: Bro, I am a meal. Look at this thickum's, where else can you find a five star full meal like me?

Yoongi: Your confidence shot up. Looking like Gloria from Madagascar.

Y/N: Bitch, you look like squidward and ain't no one telling you shit. Plus you don't see me as a hippo when you fucking this pussy.

Yoongi: I have a feeling that you're feeling better...

Y/N: I sure am.

Yoongi: That's good. I rather see you like this even though you be talking shit all day than seeing you sick.

Y/N: I do too. Thank you for making me get up and eat. You're the best hubby ever.

Yoongi: That's because I'm the only one.

Y/N: You don't know that. Gotta have a side man for backup.

Yoongi: Don't go there, you play too much.

Y/N: Haha, Okay I'm kidding. I love you!

Yoongi: I love you babygirl. Do you want to take some medicine to ease that headache?

Y/N: I'll pass, Thanks babe. It's actually going away now that I ate.

Yoongi: If you feel the same after this make sure to let me know.

Y/N: I will don't worry. How was work today?

Yoongi: It was good, just in my studio working most of the day and partly talking with my manager about upcoming things. How was yours? Aside from stressful.

Y/N: Mine was pretty fun. You know I love dancing more than anything so I don't mind. My class had a good time and so did I but what messed me up was the fact I started feeling sick. Shit had me feeling weak but I'm all better now.

Yoongi: I'm glad to hear that! At least we did our best before our break. Now we have time for ourselves and the kiddos.

Y/N: Yes! I can't wait till Christmas so we can take pictures and videos of our babies opening their Christmas presents.

Yoongi: They're going to be so happy for sure and speaking of Christmas. I got you an early present that I think you'll love very much.

Y/N: Did you really??

Yoongi: Yes. You're not getting it until tomorrow though. So I hope you wake up feeling better than today.

Y/N: Aw. Can I at least get a hint of what it may be?

Yoongi: Just that you'll love it. I'm not going to spoil it.

Y/N: Fine. I'm not going to say anything because I know you're not gonna tell me. Now I'm gonna have to get you an early present as well!

Yoongi: You don't have to baby. This one was unplanned but I got it just in time so I can't wait for your reaction.

Y/N: See now you got me hyped up. I guess I gotta wait till tomorrow to find out.

Morning

I turned around as I felt a hand shaking my body for me to wake up. My eyes still closed and hands reaching to wrap around Yoongi's neck. I smiled still with eyes shut and pulled him down a bit roughly for a kiss without saying a word. Our lips touched and I felt his lips react a bit later which made me open my eyes and jump back somehow almost falling off the bed but being quickly pulled back before I did.

Y/N: Am I fucking dreaming!?

Jin: Well, Good Morning to you too my daughter? I've missed you Harley

Jin: Well, Good Morning to you too my daughter? I've missed you Harley. It's nice to see eachother again.