💀 Chapter 5 💀

Yoongi's POV

I walked back to the lounge with my bag and sighed at seeing Hana still standing there. I took my cup of coffee from the table and avoided looking at her.

"Are you really going to ignore me?"

Yoongi: There's two ways we can do this, I can tell you to get out or call my security?

"I'm not leaving until you accept me back. I've changed, we can be wealthy together"

Yoongi: Nope, still the same hoe as ever. I already have a life unlike you, please leave before I lose my cool.

"You won't do anything. Look can you just sit down and drink your coffee while you hear me out?"

I pointed at the door for her to leave and was about to take a sip of my drink when I suddenly felt it being smacked out of my hand and getting spilled onto Hana who was standing just in front of me.

Y/N: First of all you ain't drinking shit and two, who the fuck is this hoe?

"Ahh, who the hell are you to be barging in like that! You spilled all his damn coffee on me"

Y/N: I'm going to ask this once and you better answer me. What the fuck did you put in his drink?!

Yoongi: In my drink? Y/N-

Y/N: Min Yoongi, stay out of it!

I shut my mouth and stepped back when Y/N pushed me aside and walked up to Hana. I was confused as to what she meant but it was better for me not to say a word because she wasn't in the mood to deal with my shit.

"In his drink? I-I don't know what you're talking about! Who are you?? Leave us alone!"

Y/N: Oh, aha sure. That's why you're stuttering hoe. I should be the one asking, who the fuck is you?

"I'm his goddamn ex! And I came to get him back so leave us the fuck alone!"

Yoongi: Y/N, let's just go. I'll let my security know on our way out so they can take her out. Please don't do anything crazy, I beg you.

I reached for her hand and held onto it tightly

I reached for her hand and held onto it tightly. She huffed out some air and turned around to face me. I mouthed a 'please' and she nodded. The last thing I wanted to see was Y/N getting mad and being a part of Hana's drama and another was seeing Y/N murder her inside my building.

Y/N: Okay..Fine. We can go.

Yoongi: Thank you ba-

"Bye Whore"

Y/N: WE CAN GO AFTER I FUCK THIS BITCH UP.

She let go of my hand and turned around at the speed of light. I threw my bag on the floor and tried to get a hold of her but she was moving too fast. The first thing I heard was Hana yelling for help as Y/N dragged her onto the Floor, Got on top of her and threw punches.