💀Chapter 38💀

We locked the door and brought our attention to Yoonji. Everyone was left speechless and laughed it off which Yoongi and I did too just to get away for a second and take her upstairs with us.

Yoonji: Mommy...Daddy.. are you mad?

Yoongi: Not mad princess. Just a bit disappointed. Can you tell us why you said that?

Yoonji: Is it bad word?...

Y/N: Yes. You said the F and the M word. Those are bad words love.

Yoonji: Oh I sorry. It because you and daddy say I fudging love you to eachoderrr then I hear the M word when you play fight with pa.

Yoongi: Babygirl, can you look at daddy?

She pouted and looked up at Yoongi almost at the verge of crying. Her eyes teary made our heart clench but we had to talk with her privately so it won't happen again.

Yoonji: I, I no want get in trouble..

Y/N: You're not hun. Listen to daddy okay?

Yoongi crouched down and took Yoonji's small hands in his as he stared into her eyes so she'd stay still.

Yoongi: Okay Princess. What you said was wrong and it's also our fault for saying those words around you guys however, remember daddy's rules?

Yoonji: Yes.. Don't say or repeat what adults say because it can be badwords.. we not supposed to say what you and mommy say.

Yoongi: Right. You're not going to do it again, are you?

Yoonji: No, I'm sorry mommy and daddy. I won't do again! I gots one question!

Y/N: Go ahead baby.

Yoonji: Can I say Lessssgetttit!? Or, is bad word too?

Yoongi: Let's Get it? It's not a bad word, you can say that. Who did you get that from?

Yoonji: Uncle Kookie.

Y/N: Of course. Well let's go enjoy your party baby!

3 AM | Yoongi's POV

It was finally bed time. Everyone had went to their rooms as they were spending the night and Y/N had put the kids to sleep. The birthday party was a big success, my kids had a good time and we spent time as a big family. It was nice, never thought I'd go from an adopted kid who no one cared about or loved to a whole father with a gorgeous wife, kids and my own family which I get to spend time with.

Y/N: What you thinking about?

Yoongi: who, me?

Y/N: No, the wall. Of course you dummy. You're looking at the ceiling all spaced out.

Yoongi: A lot of things actually.

Y/N: Would my husband mind telling me if I lay next to him?

Yoongi: Bring that ass over here and I'll tell you.

She laid down next to me and locked me down with her leg over mine and arm around my waist. Just looking at her made me smile.

I really got her in college.

Y/N: Don't stare at me, it makes me insecure.

Yoongi: Haha, baby I've seen all of you. How can you still be insecure?

Y/N: Bitch. Look at you. Clear ass skin, good looking, no flaws? Now look at me.

Yoongi: You find me perfect when I'm not.