💀Chapter 8💀

Yoongi's POV

I was outside the hospital room waiting on Y/N to finish changing back into her clothes and spoke with the doctor. Namjoon had to pick the kids from the hospital earlier since they couldn't go in the room with us as they checked Y/N. The only ones in the hospital were Taehyung and Jungkook, they left their love ones back at home preparing something for her.

"I'm really glad you brought her, she's been overworking herself lately hasn't she?"

Yoongi: Yes, all the time.

"I was able to tell right away, I'm not able to tell you about the results until seeing them but make sure she gets well rested, eats and doesn't stress with problems. That can just lead to worse problems. Other than that, she's all set to head home, just pick the results up"

Yoongi: Thank you Doctor, I'll keep an eye on her from now on.

The doctor excused himself and I sent both Tae and Jungkook to pick Y/N's test results from the front desk as I made my way back into the room.

Y/N: Why am I seeing a ghost? Am I perhaps in heaven already? Or hell?

Yoongi: So funny huh. You just got discharged from the hospital and you're already joking around.

Y/N: What am I supposed to do? Cry. Oh, by the way did you check if your ex is in this hospital, that way you can pay her a visit and ask if she's okay.

Yoongi: The fact that you speak nothing but sarcasm after I brought you to the hospital has me speechless. I thought you was dead or some shit! I was worried as hell.

Y/N: Well I ain't dead, surprise!

Yoongi: I can't with you. I fucking hate arguing with you. I was so wrong, everything I said. You did the right thing and I wasn't appreciating everything you did for me, I'm so sorry. I'm an idiot.

Y/N: Ain't even gonna argue about it because you right. Didn't even ask if I was okay after whooping her ass and seemed to feel bad for your ex more than me, your actual wife.

Yoongi: I know, forgive me. She ain't mean nothing to me, you're the only person I really fuck with, you're my ride or die, I'm nothing without you and our kids. Please, babygirl?

Y/N: Oh, now this what we not gonna do. The disrespect. Do you know how weak I be getting when you call me that?

Yoongi: That's exactly why I'm doing it. I can't keep up with this, I miss you. We don't do this fighting shit, can't we be happy again? I want my bad bitch ass of a wife back.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and stared into her beautiful eyes. She sighed and rolled her eyes at me.

Y/N: If you ever do me like this again I'm throwing your ungrateful pale ass down a cliff got that, rat?

Yoongi: Yes, I promise you ugly snake. I won't ever do you wrong again.

Y/N: Cause you know this the only bomb pussy you can ever get, you be weak for-