💀Chapter 37💀

Weekend | Yoongi's POV

I tried not to smile and make it obvious that we had something ready for the kids. Due to it being their birthday today we spent all day out with them and now I brought them to spend the weekend at our beach house, though, little did they know everyone was inside waiting to surprise them.

Yoongi: Did you guys have fun today?

Yoonji: Yes! My favorite was museum daddy, it was cool!

Heejun: I had fun at carnival! It was shoo fun.

Yoongi: I'm sure mommy loved the museum too princess, I on the other hand loved riding the bumpy cars, wasn't that fun?

Yoonji: Oh yeah! I want go again so I can hit people's car!

Yoongi: We will Princess, just don't do that in the future when you're driving in real life, it can cause a bad accident okay?

Yoonji: I know daddy, no worry!

Y/N: Is Yesung awake?

Heejun: He sleeping mommy. Do I wake my brother up?

Y/N: Please baby, just be careful or he'll throw a tantrum.

He nodded and carefully tapped Yesungs arm and leg till he woke up. Yoongi parked the car and helped me get the kids out their car seat before we all made our way to the entrance.

Yoongi: Don't carry Yesung, I'll do it.

Y/N: Babe, it's okay, he's not even heavy.

Yoongi: It doesn't matter, you're not supposed to be carrying anything. I'm in charge of doing that when I'm around.

Y/N: So protective. Both of you chopsticks probably weight the same.

Yoongi: I get roasted instead of getting a comment from my wife saying I'm strong? Wow, the marriage we have.

Y/N: What did you expect? I mean, you look like a slim Jim.

Yoongi: You look like a grapefruit, y'all even relate. The taste is bitter like your attitude.

Y/N: Don't start with me.

She put Yesung down and crossed her arms in front of her chest giving me that look no one lives after seeing.

And I'm fucked.

Yoongi: You started first, see how you can't handle me?

Y/N: Kigga, you're the one who can't handle me!

Yoongi: I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to express myself right now.

Y/N: Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.

Yoongi: Look, You have the right to remain silent because whatever you say will probably be stupid anyway. Swear, I was smarter before I met your bitch ass.

Y/N: Okay great story and all but, in what chapter do you shut the fuck up? Or like, are you still on page one..?

Yoongi: I'll be done when you decide it's time to stop.

Y/N: Does it look like I wanna continue?

Yoongi: With that face it looks like there's gonna be a fight.

Y/N: You fucking-

She swung at me and I caught her wrist before she hit my chest, caging her with my other arm against the car and looking into her eyes with an eyebrow raise.

Yoongi: You're my wife. What makes you think I can't handle you?

Y/N: Well.. Gosh, you're so fine!

Yoongi: And, You're a goddamn beauty!

We locked eyes for a few seconds until I couldn't hold myself back any longer and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my waist making me kiss her even deeper till the kiddos started playing tag and ran around us which caused us to break the kiss.

Y/N: We really argued for five minutes and almost forgot the reason we came here.

Yoongi: Thanks to who?

Y/N: Oh please. It's not my fault you get butt hurt easily, weakling.

Yoongi: Weakling? Must not be in bed because here's the final result to that.

I rubbed her small bump and winked, earning a disbelieving scoff from her.

Y/N: Oof, you're lucky I'm in a good mood because it's our kiddos birthday! Watch, I'm gonna get you before we go to bed.

Yoongi: There's a pretty high chance we'll end up having sex after that. I'm all in for it!

Y/N: KIDS LETS GO IN. Mommy will be sleeping with y'all tonight!!

Y/N's POV

We walked in and the first thing we heard was the party poppers going off. The kiddos jumped in surprise and smiled once they saw everyone coming out and singing happy birthday to them. Their uncles were here with their cousin Minji and even Noodles. Yoongi and I stood behind them as they smiled and jumped from pure happiness. Everything was decorated perfectly. There was cupcakes, cookies, drinks, a few activities to have fun, a trampoline outside and the pool with neon lights shining from the rooftop ready to enjoy.

We clapped after singing them happy birthday and they went around hugging and thanking everyone for the surprise. Yoongi smiled seeing that his idea of the surprise party turned out to be successful. It had took us all week to come up with the perfect birthday for them which I think went really well, we took the kiddos out and spent time with them all day and just when they thought it was over we surprised them with a house party.

And of course we're extra when it comes to our kids so there was a lot more waiting for them.

Y/N: Thank you everyone for coming to our kiddos birthday party! I hope we all get to enjoy it and make fun memories.

Yoongi: Yes, And Thank you all for helping with the decorations!

Namjoon: Of course! Wouldn't miss it for anything

Jin: Shall we eat first? If the food gets cold there's gonna be a problem!

Y/N: Haha, yes we can!

Jungkook: I got the plates!

Taehyung: I got the drinks!

Jimin: Woah, What happened to the cookies...?

Jin: What do you mean what happened with the cookies? I baked them.

Jimin: No, I know. They're gone.

Hoseok: There's two left and one has a bite print with two buck teeth?

Jungkook: What? No way! We must find that person.

Taehyung: Tsk, it was you, rabbit teeth!!

We all bursted out laughing and got everything settled before sitting and getting ready to enjoy dinner together. Thinking it was a good idea, we had a question in mind for the kids that we wanted to hear a sincere answer from since it was their day.

Y/N: My loves, would you like to say something for our guest?

Yesung: Yes, I do mommy!

Y/N: Go ahead baby.

Yesung: Thank you for party, I so happy!

I clenched my chest and pouted, everyone was left in awe and next we heard from Heejun.

Heejun: My family the best, I love evythingggg and evyyyyone!!

Yoongi: Haha, you're welcome for everything baby boy!

Jin: Aww, I love you both! Now, our mini Harley? Let's hear it Yoonji

Namjoon: She's so precious, everyone get ready for her sweet words too!

We smiled and had all our attention on her as we waited for her to say something cute too. The words from our two boys made everyone melt and we couldn't wait for Yoonji's words which we should've known it was going to be something not so...good when she stood on the chair and raised her little fist up in the air.

Yoonji: WELCOME TO OUR MOTHAAA FOOKINGGGG PARTEEEYYY! LESSSSSGETITTT!!