💀Chapter 28💀

Y/N's POV

I had arrived back in Seoul an hour ago and now my manager was driving me home. It was pretty late and dark out already so I wondered if Yoongi was still awake, most likely the kiddos are asleep and he's probably working on something but I'm so ready to surprise them.

As I looked out the window, anxious to get home already my phone vibrated and I opened it to see a text message from Yoongi which caught me a lil off guard.

From: Baby Daddy 🥰
Baby, I just came back from dropping the kiddos off at Tae's. They're spending the night there, I hope you don't get mad but I need to have a talk with you. Do you know a Tiana? She said she's your cousin but I've got a bad vibe from her and I'm feeling weird, on my way out I drank a glass of water that I had left on the kitchen counter and I'm feeling really, fuck I don't know. I fucking wish you were here!

My eyebrows furrowed and just as I was about to reply my phone died. Unfortunately I didn't have a car charger to plug my phone but we were less than ten minutes away from getting home. Now I was confused as to what he meant and who he was talking about. Specially since he said he drank a glass of water and is feeling weird, it's not like someone put something in his drink...He's alone right? I didn't see him mention anything about someone being there, only asked me if I knew a Tiana, which I don't.

"Y/N, everything okay?"

I looked up and seen my manager looking at me through the front mirror. She looked concerned at my facial expression but I quickly shook my head and smiled.

Y/N: Yes, don't worry about me just drive carefully.

"You were so alive and excited when we arrived at the airport though. Was it because of all the paparazzi?"

Y/N: Most likely, they were a bit crazy out there. I'm not really used to that yet.

"I understand. But, hey? Smile girl! You're finally going to see your babies and your hubby. Don't let other things bring you down, come on where's my bright Y/N?"

Y/N: Haha, you're right..

"Your man ain't ready to see you. His wifey came back ready to snatch him"

 His wifey came back ready to snatch him"

Yoongi's POV

I was outside waiting in my car for a reply from Y/N but I'm guessing she's probably busy at the moment. The weird feeling I kept getting was rushing all over my body and sweat drops were forming on my temples. I left my car and made my way inside the house. At this point I didn't care what that Tiana girl was gonna say, I was ready to talk with Y/N and get her out of my house.

The house was quiet, maybe she fell asleep. I went to my bedroom and grabbed my phone ready to dial Y/N and talk to her personally but before I did Tiana walked into my room wearing lingerie which caught me off guard completely.