💀Chapter 3💀

After Honeymoon ~

••

After being away for a few days enjoying our honeymoon, Yoongi and I went back to our normal lives as parents and got on track with work. It was definitely the best week of my life but I came back home tired and sore. Yoongi didn't let me rest at all, he just had to shove that dick the entire week of our honeymoon.

He took advantage cause he know it ain't the same back home.

As to it being Monday again, it's time to work. I'm usually excited to get up and get ready for work but I'm lacking sleep thanks to my horny ass husband.

I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock, thankfully it wasn't time for me to get up. I wrapped myself in the blanket and drifted off to sleep once again.

••

Yoongi's POV

I took my phone from the nightstand and kissed Y/N's cheek. The kids were asleep on the bed, they have their own beds but still manage to sneak in our bed at night which I don't mind, they're adorable. I quickly pecked their foreheads and said goodbye until I felt someone holding me back.

Yoonji: Appa...

Yoongi: Oh, hey princess, go back to sleep hun.

She pouted and raised both of her little arms for me to pick her up. I swear, I'm soft for my children.

Yoonji: I want go with you!

Yoongi: Baby, it's too early you need to rest. Daddy will be right back, I'm-

Yoonji: Ani, you're going to work.

Yoongi: You're a little smart thing aren't you? Come on then, let's get you dressed quickly.

She smiled excitedly and I looked for an outfit she could wear. Yoonji brushed her teeth and came back to me to get her dressed and brush her short hair. After five minutes, we were out and on our way to work.

Yoonji: Pa, I want eat.

I looked at her through the front mirror and eyed my Rolex to check the time. I have an important interview in twenty minutes but my princess is hungry, parent priorities are first.

Yoongi: What's my princess craving?

Yoonji: Ahmmm, pancakes!

Yoongi: Anything else? Cookies, orange juice, apples?

Yoonji: Yesh! Ah, Choco milk.

Yoongi: Got it, Appa will get you some breakfast first okay?

Yoonji: Thank chu!!

I smiled and she nodded with a big smile as she continued to play with her toys. There was a McDonald's two minutes away from my building which was a good thing. I pulled up at the drive-thru and ordered quickly.

••

"CEO Min, your interview starts in two minutes, please hurry"

Yoongi: I know, just a second.

I sat Yoonji on my couch and took out a small table for her to continue eating her breakfast. One of my managers and stylist was in the room waiting to stay with Yoonji. I crouched in front of her and smiled.

Yoonji: Appa, you want apple?

Yoongi: I'm okay hun, thank you. Is it good?

She nodded and I caressed her small cheeks. I had one minute left before the interview started.

Yoongi: Yoonji-ah, I'll be right back. Dad has an interview, can you wait patiently until I'm done?

Yoonji: I wait for you pa.