💀Chapter 40💀

Yoongi's POV

I held Y/N's hand and stared at her as she told me everything in the car. Knowing she's not someone to cry in front of people easily made me realize she was really hurting for a long time about this. If only I could say something but that was her first love.. I have no right do I?

To me Hana was nobody, perhaps one of those 'lil friends' moms base your middle school crushes as. That's exactly what she was to me because my first actual Love was Y/N, when I first laid my eyes on her on my first day of college, I just knew I wanted her, I knew she was going to be mine, my future wife. But, it seems like to her, I was second after all.. not her first love.

Which I don't blame her. It's definitely hard getting over that first love. Specially if they do you wrong and you spend all that time reminiscing whether you were the bad person who did wrong and it was all your fault.

Y/N: I'm really sorry about this, ugh I probably look even more uglier now that I cried my makeup off.

Yoongi: Not a tiny bit of makeup was smeared, you look gorgeous. Even though I don't like seeing you cry, you look beautiful as always.

Y/N: Don't know if you're saying that to make me feel better or if you're serious.

Yoongi: I'm serious.

Y/N: Thank you, still don't believe you but I'll go with it. Anyways, sorry for keeping you waiting. I just had to get all of this off my chest, this really bothered me for quite some years. Like I moved on but every time we argued I'd think about that like maybe it's all my fault, I'm the problem, and I just don't want the same thing to happen with you and me.

Yoongi: Hey, stop apologizing. You're my wife, we're married. This is what we're supposed to do, we talk things out. I don't care whether I'm on a tight schedule, busy or far away, if you need me, I'm here. And, I get you completely. There's always gonna be that one thing that keeps us from fully moving on. For example this. All these years you blamed yourself for not being good enough and felt like you were too focused on yourself that's why that happened but it wasn't the case. He told you everything, how do you feel now?

Y/N: You're right. Thank you! I feel better now, obviously makes me feel stupid because I cried but I wasn't crying for him! Only at the fact I blamed myself all these years for not being good enough. I mean, I know I'm the shit now but

Yoongi: Haha, there you go. Now this is my wife! Plus, it's not a bad thing focusing on yourself. Everything just hit you like a rock since you were going through a lot at the same time but look at you now, you're here, successful, married, sexy and we all know you're THAT bitch.

Y/N: Yes, and bad bitches don't cry. You better not tell anyone about this or I'm killing your ass!

Yoongi: I literally vented to you last night as well! If you say some, we're taking this to the ring.

Y/N: Bring it then!

Yoongi: Baby, don't forget you're pregnant.

Y/N: Oh shii, you right. Can we get some food?

Yoongi: Fatass, I knew you were going to say that.

Y/N: Tsk. Can we though?

Yoongi: When have I ever said no to you?

Y/N: never.

Yoongi: Exactly. So, yes, we'll go get some food. Just wait a sec-

I reached for her belt and fastened it across her. Our faces were just inches away. Her eyes met mine and she smiled knowing damn well what my next move was.