💀Chapter 19💀

~ Hours later ~

We finally arrived at the place I booked. It was amazing, despite having a bad encounter with Hana earlier that didn't stop us from carrying on and leaving for our trip. I surprised Y/N and the kiddos with a beach house for the weekend but little did they know it belonged to us now.

 I surprised Y/N and the kiddos with a beach house for the weekend but little did they know it belonged to us now

Y/N: Babe, it's so beautiful! Oh god, this would be a perfect place to stay away after stressful days of working.

Yoongi: It's nice isn't it?

Y/N: Yes, like what the hell. I'm waking the kids up, they need to see this!

Yoongi: No no, wait, bring that ass back over here.

She stopped from making her way to the bedroom where we laid the kids down and I curled my index finger, motioning for her to come closer.

Y/N: Aw Yoongi, I really want to show my babies the place their daddy picked for us, please.

I stared into her pleading eyes and chuckled as I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her closer. She stood in between my legs and looked at me, just making my heart skip a beat from how fucking beautiful she is.

Yoongi: You're so happy that you're willing to wake our mini suicide squad up just to show them this place?

Y/N: Yes, the fuck.

Yoongi: Knowing they throw little tantrums that last long when you wake them up?

Y/N: Yeh. I mean, bro. When will we ever come back here, it was like a three hour drive and I'm sure it wasn't cheap for a weekend booking.

Yoongi: Well I have something to tell you but I don't know how to say it. Should I tell you now or surprise you till the morning?

 Should I tell you now or surprise you till the morning?

Y/N: Let me guess, you're horny and want some tonight?

Yoongi: What? Dude, no, I mean yes but that's not it.

Y/N: Then? Stop building the suspension and just tell me rat, I'm hungry.

Yoongi: Shush ugly and listen to me, I already ordered you some chicken. Okay, snake?