💀Chapter 36💀

Yoongi's POV

I pulled Y/N closer to my chest and kissed her temple. Lately she's been wanting to throw hands for not being able to eat what she wants since she throws everything up unless it's fruit or really craving it which makes me think this'll be a hard pregnancy for her.

She's so beautiful.

My smile only lasted a few seconds before she turned her back on me and took most of the bed for herself. I sighed and closed my eyes to go back to sleep but quickly woke up as I felt a slap on my face and jumped from how unexpected and painful it was.

Yoongi: Y/N, what the fuck? You better wake your ass up.

Y/N: Fuck you.

Yoongi: What!? Are you awake? That hurt like a-

Y/N: Give me my shit back!

Yoongi: Give you what? Baby, are you talking in your sleep, what the hell?

Y/N: I fucking hate you! It's not fair Yoongi!

She started sobbing and I immediately picked her up in my arms and called her name until she woke up. I looked into her eyes with worry and she just pushed me away.

Yoongi: What's wrong? It seems like you're mad at me.

Y/N: I am. Now, give it back.

Yoongi: Give you what?

Y/N: What you took from me.

Yoongi: Y/N. It's literally 2 in the fucking morning, you were asleep. I'm confused as to what you're talking about.

Y/N: So, you didn't take my chicken?...

Yoongi: No. what chicken? Is that what you were dreaming about that you slapped the fuck out of me?

Y/N: I only slapped you in my dream because you took my chicken before I even took a bite!

Yoongi: No, you literally slapped me in real life like a minute ago!

Y/N: Well you took my shit.

Yoongi: Are we really fighting over a chicken that was in your dream? You know you can't eat chicken without throwing up, the baby won't let you eat it.

Y/N: Then why do I keep dreaming about it? It looks so good, I want to eat it.

Yoongi: Are you craving it though?

Y/N: No but, I want some. Maybe the baby will let me eat it this time!

Yoongi: Baby, I don't think it's a good idea, you've thrown up various time after saying the same thing.

Y/N: I mean fine, if you don't love me then don't worry. I'll go get some myself.

She got up and walked towards the door. I ran a hand down my face and followed her.

Yoongi: There you go with your butthurt self.

Y/N: Fuck off. This pregnancy is gonna be a handful, it ain't me. I'm sad that I can't eat anything.

Yoongi: You eat fruits well, do you want me to cook you something? See if you'll be able to eat it. Is there anything else you can take without throwing up?

Y/N: Yes. I think.

Yoongi: Yes? What is-

Y/N: That dick. Gag on that mo foo like a lollipop.

Yoongi: You can't be serious even at times like this. I swear, you a fool.

Y/N: A fool for you, daddy.