💀Chapter 25💀

Yoongi's POV

The kiddos sat on the floor and waited patiently as Y/N and I walked out the dance studio to talk outside. Whatever we had to talk about couldn't be heard by the kids, since we have that rule of never arguing or talking in front of them.

Y/N: Okay, so we here. Is some bothering you, husband?

Yoongi: Don't try to talk your way out of this.

Y/N: Who said I was? I'm asking you what is there that you want to talk about.

Yoongi: You know why I'm here.

Y/N: To see my sexy ass! And, the kiddos?

Yoongi: Kim Y/N, I'm serious.

Y/N: Oh so you mad mad. That's when you call me by my first name before I married your white ass.

Yoongi: Yes, I'm mad. Today I had an important meeting, why did you do that? My fucking moans caught everyone's attention.

Y/N: That's because you sound so hot. Those "Oh fuck" and them "Ah baby" together with your other moans sound sexy.

Yoongi: Y/N.

Y/N: I had to get you back somehow. Plus this was a one time thing only, as to me, you'll forever have my moans in that album of yours. Being heard by the whole world. So stop tripping about it.

Yoongi: I wouldn't be tripping if you didn't embarrass me like you did at my meeting. All the guys heard me.

Y/N: Okay, but would they know it's you moaning? Didn't you dash out of there immediately anyway.

Yoongi: Well no but-

She pushed me against the wall and took both of my hands to wrap them around her waist. I looked away still not happy with her but at the same time still wrapping my arms tightly around her to keep her close to me.

Y/N: I know your ass can't stay mad at me for long.

Yoongi: If you keep doing this- you know what, I'm not gonna be weak or fall for your shit anymore.

She shrugged and dug her face against my neck before nibbling on it softly and eventually going in to leave a mark behind. My lips parted and I almost let out a soft groan but quickly closed my mouth and she moved back to take a look at my face which showed no emotion.

 My lips parted and I almost let out a soft groan but quickly closed my mouth and she moved back to take a look at my face which showed no emotion

Y/N: You really gone be like this? I know that felt good, regardless of the mad expression on your face.

Yoongi: Whatever.

Y/N: Don't whatever me. Stop acting like a kid and smile at your wife, hmm? Can I see my husbands gummy smile?

Yoongi: Nah. Go ask someone else.

Y/N: Oh aight. Will do. I wonder if that good looking officer from this morning is still outside.

I looked at her in disbelief and she moved my arms off her waist, making her way towards the elevator.