💀Chapter 14💀

Y/N's POV

I looked out the window and quickly looked back down. My head was already spinning from the wine I started drinking at the hotel and watching the cars passing by just made it ten times worse.

The kids weren't home tonight. I had nothing to do and ordered wine back at the hotel just because a bitch was up in her feelings but before I continued with my depressed ass night I got a text reminder about tonight's dinner. I'm an adult, can't be that irresponsible for a word I already gave.

Fuck my life.

I'll just stay for an hour and drop the gift off, that counts. Everyone is taking their husband and I'm gonna be the only one going alone. As long as there's food and drinks I'll be fine. Good think I got an Uber, might as well enjoy my life while my husband is out probably fucking that paralyzed bitch Hana.

••

"Instructor Min, Yay you made it! You're one of the first ones to get here"

Y/N: It's okay Chrissy, we're not at the studio just call me Y/N. I got you a present but I might just stay for a while because I'm not feeling so well.

"Aww Thank you! Is that why you didn't come with Mr- never mind, don't worry. As long as you stay for a bit, please let me know if you need anything, I'm at your service"

I was confused as to what she wanted to say but didn't finish the sentence and nodded, she led me to a table where a guy was already sitting down. The other tables seemed to be reserved as well so I had no other option but to sit across him. I sat down and thanked god for not letting him notice a random stranger just sat in front of him but I was deadass wrong when a waiter walked up to the table and offered drinks.

"I'm fine for now, thank y-"

He stopped once we made eye contact

He stopped once we made eye contact. I quickly looked away and took my phone out to keep myself from looking at him again but it was too obvious and awkward as hell.

"Actually, two glasses of wine are nice"

The waiter carefully placed both glasses of wine on the table and excused himself. I saw him off from the corner of my eye but still kept my eyes glued on my phone screen which god only knows what my dumbass self was doing, clicking on different apps just to make it seem like I'm busy on my phone when in reality my phone is dry and It's the only way to avoid an awkward situation.

"Excuse me but I just had to ask, do you like wine?"

Y/N: Sorry, Are you talking to me?

"Then am I asking the person behind you?"

I looked behind me and didn't see anyone. Wow being funny huh? I turned back around and he smiled at me.

Y/N: You were asking me, I see. Yes, I do like wine.

"Then, mind joining me for a drink?"

He placed a glass of wine in front of me and looked into my eyes with full lust, I almost did a backflip from how handsome he is but not as much as Yoongi which I'm upset with. Thinking about him just made me think about everything that happened and that made me mad.

Whatever, he said it was a mistake marrying me. Then, let the night begin.

Y/N: I'd love to.

"Are you perhaps Y/N?"

Y/N: Yes, how do you know?

"My cousin kept bragging about how amazing you were earlier. I just thought it was you because she had you reserved on the family table. I'm Yixing, nice to meet you"

Y/N: Nice to meet you Yixing, guess I'm special then.

"Haha definitely. So do you live here?"

Y/N: Yes, born and raised here. How about you?

"Wow that's nice, I'm from China, just came for my cousins engagement dinner party. Family is a bit too strict here so I had to"

Y/N: That's tough, are you loving it here so far?

"So far yes and I keep surprising myself every time. He must be very lucky."

I took a sip of my wine and scrunched my eyebrows not getting what he meant until he pointed at my hand.

"Haha, your wedding ring I mean"

Welp, there you have it. No more free drinks for me.

Y/N: Oh haha right. Yeah, he couldn't make it because he's at home-

"With the kids. You're married to CEO Min Yoongi, I'm a big fan myself! I actually got vip tickets to his first ever tour"

Bruh.. this took a whole different turn. He's just a big fan of Yoongi's white ass.

Y/N: What, you did not?? That's amazing.

"Yes, I was trying to keep my cool knowing that I'm talking with his wife and you're like sitting in front of me right now but I just can't- you're drop dead gorgeous and he's my favorite idol!"

Y/N: Aww Thank you! Was the tour fun?

"Heck yeah, he was lit! Do you mind having another drink with me? I came alone and you're basically the reason why I'm staying"

Y/N: Don't mind if I do, just one more drink okay? I'm not planning on getting drunk tonight.

••

2 Hours later

I slowly gulped the last bits of wine left in my glass. Yixing had already left about an hour ago and I think I fell asleep on him as he continued talking about how cool Yoongi was at the tour.

I'm married to Min Yoongi. The hottest man ever and also the bitchiest motherfucker. I want to see him! I want to hug him! I just want to feel his lips on mine again!

Why is it so hard?

The words he said to me hurt me so much. I've been thinking if he really meant that. Is he really not happy with me? Maybe he got feelings for his ex again and doesn't feel the same for me or maybe he's just being a jealous asshole. Either way he shouldn't have acted that way, I'm still beating his ass once I see him for knocking my parents urn and breaking the picture frame.

I felt my tears flowing without realizing. I was too drunk to think right or hide my emotions. Everyone was now dancing and enjoying the dinner party, I took the chance to walk out of the house and tried my best to keep my eyes open, praying that my ankles didn't betray me any second now from my drunk walking.

••

Yoongi's POV

I was out leaning against my car thinking of a way to start with a sincere apology that Y/N will stay still and listen to or slap me for being a bad husband. My eyes shifted up at the noise of heels tapping and my eyes laid on Y/N who had tears running down her cheeks and was cursing while finding it hard to walk straight.

She's drunk.

My eyes and heart lit up for finally seeing her. I couldn't express the way I felt but there was one thing I've been dying to do.

I went up to her and right when she was gonna walk the opposite way I grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her back to me. Her eyes widened and I pressed my lips against hers without saying a single word, just making her melt into a deep kiss.