💀Chapter 22💀

I was now hiding in the kids rooms as they played with their toys on the floor. Yoonji was playing with her stuffed animals and the boys were playing with their hot wheels. Y/N was pretty embarrassed at seeing some of the comments regarding the outro to my album from fans fangirling and questioning if the moans were from my wife, which they are but I won't admit it to the public. She also gave me a deadly stare so I ran out the room before she threw hands. Can't risk getting my nose broken either.

Yesung: Nuhhh! It mine!

Heejun: It my car! Gimme my toy back.

Yesung: I touch so mine now.

Heejun: No. Appa buy for me!

Yesung: Nu uh! He buy foh me. I mad now!

Heejun: I more mad!

I stopped reading the tweets from my fans and stared at the boys who out of nowhere began going at it and threw punches in the air, totally missing eachother. I put my phone down and separated them, taking the hot wheel away and earning a pout from both of them.

 I put my phone down and separated them, taking the hot wheel away and earning a pout from both of them

Yoongi: I'm mad now too. It's my hot wheel from now on.

Yesung: No, appa! Pwease I sowwy.

Heejun: Pa! I sowwy too. Can have it back pwease?

Yoongi: I can't give it back if you guys are going to fight for it. It's always this car. I got both of you the entire collection of hot wheels and you two fight over the same one every time.

Yesung: I know pa.. no fight again. Pwomise!

Heejun: Me too, no more fight.

Yoongi: Will you guys share if I give it back, Promise me that you won't fight? You two are brothers, we're not supposed to figh-

Yoonji: I want fight too!

Yoongi: What? No. Mini Y/N, get back to playing and stop interfering.

She giggled and went back to playing with her stuffed animals. As to the boys they also giggled but covered their mouths immediately went I brought my attention back to them.

Yoongi: Look I'm going to give you the car back but as soon as you start fighting over it I'm going to keep it. When we get back home I'll buy you two the same car, just different colors.

Heejun: Yay, finally! We can play broom broom.

Yesung: Yay! Hyung, we play race broom broom. I want red car pa!

Heejun: Ohh I want blue!

Yoongi: Dad will buy them for you okay? I promise. This green one will be for me so we can play cars together, how does that sound?

They smiled and jumped up and down. I tried to hold myself from smiling too so they can take me seriously but I couldn't. I'm just too soft for them that I ended up smiling and giving them the car back. They attacked me with a hug and thanked me in the cutest way before getting back to playing.