💀Chapter 29💀

Y/N's POV

I left the room with a straight face. Arms crossed in front of my chest as I walked into the living room. My gaze shifted up to meet with that skinny chopsticks eyes who was breathing heavily from how hard she pulled at the door and wouldn't get it open.

"L-Look, don't hurt me! It was all Hana, it wasn't me!"

Y/N: It was all Hana? Nah baby. It was all that bitch and you.

"I didn't do anything wrong! Your h-husband wanted to take advantage of me"

Y/N: Now this what we not gonna do. First of all he likes thick women, you see this? Now look at you. You're thinner than a strand of hair. I'd finish you off by just sitting on you.

"W-Well, I-I I'm not fighting you. I know Karate! Trust me you wouldn't want to fight me if you don't want to end up dead"

Y/N: Oh really? Must be nice. I also know Karate, wanna know what's my favorite move?

"Ha as if. Someone like you knowing Karate? Haha, let me laugh. What move?"

Y/N: Haha, I know right. It's called I'm about to fuck a bitch up move. Haven't heard that one have you? Let me show you.

"N-No! I won't let you lay a hand on me. HANA HAD HER NOSE DONE TOO MANY TIMES AND ITS UGLY NOW, I won't look like that!"

Y/N: Well you put yourself on risk when you agreed on teaming up with her to do some shit like this.

"I'm sorry okay! There, are we good now?"

Y/N: Are we good? You must be stupid. It's not about a simple sorry. I hate bitches messing with my fucking family, you wrong for that.

"Why won't the door open!! I'm leaving before I get killed"

Y/N: I'll open the door for you.

"Are you? Okay. Open it"

I walked towards the door and she backed away a bit. A smirk was plastered on her face as she thought she'd just get away with it but that wasn't the case. I was just pretending so I could get near the bitch and beat her ass. Before I even touched the door handle, my hand got a grip of her neck and I pushed her against the wall. Her eyes were wide and she tried to get out of my grip but it was all weakness.

Y/N: Now, don't act like I'm fucking choking you because I'm just keeping you in place. I'll ask you once only so answer or I'll really beat your ass this time.

"I'm not answering shit!"

Y/N: You answer or you'll leave my place with a new face.

"W-What d-do you want to know?"

Y/N: Why did she send you?

"She wanted revenge on you and she wants Yoongi for her!"

Y/N: She wants a married man with a family?What a psycho. You agreed, why?

"I got paid to do it and she said I was going to be safe"

Y/N: Bummer, you're clearly not by the looks of it. What even made you think this was right!?

"I don't know, the idea of feeling rich. Knowing my plan was to spike your mans drink with Viagra and fucking him besides acting like a mom and dealing with your kids. Which to be honest they're three little pieces of shit, smart mouth they have. Sure are rude"

Y/N: Now, you done got me fucked up. You can talk all the shit you want about me but never bring my kids up.

"I'm not even scared of you. Why should I even hide when I know Karate?"