💀Chapter 11💀

Y/N's POV

I walked into the house and placed down both of the bags I had, one with a custom cake that I picked for Yoongi and the other with something special to me. I had gotten a text from kookie saying they went out with the kids, it's so quiet without them.

My phone buzzed and I checked to see an unread message.

"Did you get home safely? It had been quite some time since we saw eachother due to work but I'm glad that I got to see you one last time before I left. Remember I love you and save my number"

I smiled and was about to save his number when my phone got snatched out of my hands by Yoongi.

Y/N: Yoongi? I thought you were at work, when did you-

Yoongi: Well you thought wrong. How long have you been doing this behind my back?

Y/N: Doing what??

Yoongi: Are you really being stupid with me? I can't believe you.

Y/N: Babe please, I really don't know what you're talking about. If you tell me what it is that you want to know I'll tell you but I have no idea what you're taking about?

Yoongi: Don't fucking babe me! I thought you were different from Hana but you aren't.

Y/N: Are you calling me a hoe!?

Yoongi: Am I calling you Hana then?

I stood there shocked in disbelief from his harsh words. He had never looked this mad or disrespected me in such way.

Y/N: I'm your wife! Why are you being like this with me, what did I ever do to you?

Yoongi: Maybe marrying you was a mistake!

That hurt.

Y/N: A mistake? You're- this is a prank right? Yoongi... Okay you got me, now stop, you went too far that really hurt me.

Yoongi: Does it look like I'm in the mood to be joking? I said what I said!

Y/N: Min Yoongi? You're not like this. What took over you??

Yoongi: If you're going to be off, hoeing around then I don't need you here.

I tried to stay calm and handle this situation as an adult but he's gone to far. How am I supposed to explain when I don't even know the reason as to why he's being like this. My stomach felt like it was tied into a knot and it was the first time where I actually felt like crying my eyes out, yet I still held my tears in hoping he'd sooner or later surprised me with the 'I got you'...which didn't happen.

Y/N: So I basically just got kicked out and shamed for being your wife without knowing the whole reason behind all of this? Okay.

Yoongi: It makes me even more mad that you're acting innocent and confused when you know very well what I'm talking about!

Y/N: No, I do not! I don't know what you're talking about at all nor why you brought all these lies up!

Yoongi: So you don't know that you've been cheating on me!? Or are you acting dumb with me.

Y/N: What in the world are you talking about! I have never even-

I flinched and stepped back as he pushed both of the bags from the counter in full on anger. The cake I got for him was completely destroyed but what hurt me the most was the two things in the other bag. My heart stopped at the sound of glass being shattered and falling out from the bag as it hit the floor.

••

~ Rewind to Y/N's POV earlier ~

I walked into the pastry café and made my way to the table where I've always met my brother in. He was sitting down with a book in his hand, typical Joonie. I slowly walked up behind the booth but before I could try and scare him he turned around and smirked at me.