💀Chapter 12💀

Later that night~

I was outside Taehyung and Hobi's apartment. My heart was still hurting from everything that happened earlier, I had to book a hotel room for tonight and passed to the mall to buy some clothes for the kids and me on my way here.

He really thinks I was out cheating...

Instead of thinking about the situation I shook my head and knocked on the door. In less than fifteen seconds the door opened and the kiddos ran to me.

Yoonji: Mommy!

Heejun: yay mommy here!!

Yesung: Ma! Oh..no pa?

Y/N: Daddy's not here baby.. he's uh, still at work okay?

Yesung nodded and they all surrounded me in a circle as they hugged my legs. Taehyung smiled and walked over to the door.

Taehyung: You should of just brought me the adoption papers so I can adopt them already.

Y/N: Haha, you wish. I'm really sorry for getting them this late, I was quite busy with some things.

Taehyung: No problem, Kook and I had so much fun with them today. I hate seeing them go!

Y/N: You guys know that you can hang with them anytime, don't be upset.

Taehyung: Then, let them sleepover tomorrow! Pretty please!!

I hesitated a bit due to staying at a hotel quite far from here and thinking about Yoongi coming here to ask for me. The kids smiled and begged me to say yes but I wasn't sure until Hoseok walked over and stood next to Tae.

Hoseok: Please do, Tae won't stop bragging about them. He's much happier when they come over, I even get a bit jealous because he doesn't pay much attention to me anymore.

Taehyung: Ah, I do pay attention to you but they're so adorable, I can't help myself!

Y/N: Aww you guys, I-

Hoseok: I know it's hard letting them stay somewhere else but I promise we'll look after them as if they were our own. Please Y/N-shii, that way Tae can get ready for when we have our first child.

Taehyung: Oh my, Sunshine do you really? I swear I'm gonna kiss you right now.

Hoseok: Does it look like I'm kidding, come here then.

Taehyung: Wait, babe-

Hoseok: Haha, not in front of the kids. They are too innocent to see this.

Hobi pulled away from his face with a soft smile and Taehyung gulped as he eyed Hoseok's lips once in a while. I couldn't help but contain my fangirl feels in.

Y/N: Okay Lovebirds, they may sleepover tomorrow night.

Taehyung: Yes! Oh god, Jungkook get over here.