💀Chapter 21💀

Yoongi's POV

I was up early. My phone was blowing up with emails from my manager regarding the album I dropped last night. Fans were already leaving reviews and tweeting about how good it is which made me feel proud of how far I've come. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for one person though.

Kim Y/N. She really changed my life and the fact I got to marry her makes it unbelievable.

I placed my phone down and stood by the night stand, with my gaze on my wife who was still sleeping peacefully and all three of our kids surrounding her. I couldn't see her face since she was sleeping face down the only thing I could see was the flower tattoo she has running down her spine.

Her mother loved flowers more than anything & she got it done after graduating from High school in memory of her parents passing away

Even though she's bitchy all the time, I love her savage self with all my heart. This girl truly means more than life itself to me.

I was admiring her until I seen Yoonji shifting towards the corner of the bed with her small frame in a cute sleeping position. I immediately ran over to the beds corner and picked her up in my arms. She opened her eyes slightly and I cradled her slowly.

Yoongi: Shh, Shh. It's daddy, Go back to sleep princess.

She dug her small head into my warm chest and closed her eyes once again. I kept her in my arms for about two minutes until she was into a deep sleep and carefully laid her next to Y/N. Yesung was sleeping on the other side and Heejun was hugging his moms leg while sleeping peacefully. I couldn't help but chuckle at the sight in front of me.

This is how we sleep with kids. They basically own the bed and instead of sleeping in their rooms they end up sleeping with us.

Y/N's POV

I got up and headed to the bathroom without waking the kids up. There was no sight of Yoongi in the room but I had to pee and brush my teeth first. I ain't do morning breath and Yoongi always tends to go for a kiss when I wake up which is a huge no for me. The only thing he gets is a peck on the lips from me.

Firstly, I did my business quickly and then moved onto brushing my teeth, washing my face and putting my hair up in a messy bun.

When I finished, I walked back into the room and caught someone standing out in the balcony. No other than Mr. Pale ass. His eyes were closed and it looked like he was taking some fresh air.

 His eyes were closed and it looked like he was taking some fresh air