💀Chapter 16💀

Yoongi's POV

I laid in bed and pulled Y/N closer so her back was touching my chest and snaked my hand into her shirt, taking a soft grip of her breast. It was an everyday thing, I'd either put my hand in between her breast or grip at them before falling asleep.

Y/N: Your hand is cold, rat!

Yoongi: You're gonna warm it up for me anyway.

Y/N: Since your skinny ass ain't got enough meat in you to stay warm guess I'm your only hope.

Yoongi: You done roasting me, brownie?

Y/N: A delicious brownie hoe and yes, for now. I can't believe we stayed up this late working. Are you done with your album?

Yoongi: I know, it's about to be midnight and yes I finished the outro finally and just did some final touches.

Y/N: That's good! When will you let me hear it?

Yoongi: When you buy it.

Y/N: You think you're funny!?

Yoongi: I mean, kind of. If you want to hear it wait when it's out so you can buy it.

She nudged my stomach with her elbow making me groan in pain and earning a teasing laugh from her.

Y/N: That's what you get for being smart, you know what I meant.

Yoongi: A sneak peek? Well now you ain't getting shit because you hit me.

Y/N: Okay but did you die? I'm guessing you did since I can't see your pale ass anywhere.

Yoongi: I'm right behind you, snake.

Y/N: I hear your voice but I don't see you. Asian Casper, where you at?

I scoffed and squeezed her breast. She slapped my hand and immediately turned around to face me.

Yoongi: Do you see me now?

Y/N: Ouch! What the fuck Yoongi??

Yoongi: See, I knew you did. Now that's what your fat ass gets for playing with me, keep acting like you don't see me and see what's gonna happen.

Y/N: Hold up, I know damn well your chopstick looking ass ain't threatening me, I will throw hands.

Yoongi: Only cause you're thick don't mean you can beat me. I'd make you tap out real quick.

Y/N: You deadass wrong there honey.

She rolled her eyes and let out a sarcastic laugh. I smirked and pulled her on top of me like nothing, laughing at her surprised reaction right after.

Yoongi: Still wanna bet?

Y/N: I'm just tryna find out how you got powers out of nowhere for you to be pulling my fat ass on you like that?

Yoongi: It's naturally given when my hormones start acting up and you're the cause for that.

Y/N: This is when I log off and take my ass to bed before I end up riding your dick tonight.

Yoongi: You're not going anywhere.

Y/N: I'm out of stamina, I need sleep. Actually both of us do.

Yoongi: Only because you're tired. I'll let it pass but you need to kiss me first.

Y/N: Babe you're so damn cocky I swear.

I took her hands and intertwined them with mine as she leaned down to kiss my lips deeply.

Yoongi: You make me the happiest man alive, without you I'd be a whole mess. You really are special Y/N and I mean it.

She smiled and pecked my lips one more time then laid down besides me and rested her head on my chest.

Y/N: You always do this confessing shit when I least expect it. I love you so much and I too mean it rat, oh I mean Yoongi.

Yoongi: Really snake? See this is why we can't be romantic like this.

Y/N: Yeah because we have our own way of being romantic, this ain't it.

Yoongi: Okay you're right, get your sexy bitch ass over here.

I rolled over and hovered above her this time making her bottom and looking into her eyes without losing eye contact.

Y/N: Thirsty Alert. Water is on the way!

Yoongi: It's okay no water needed when I got you.

She chuckled and I slowly tilted my head to the side, pressing my lips against hers and making it a deeper kiss every time our lips reconnected.

After having a huge fight due to the misunderstanding with Namjoon I been touchy and close to Y/N all day. I missed her lips, her touch, her attitude, everything, I missed her.

I was and did wrong for not putting all my trust on Y/N which ended on me believing a fake scandal when in reality she would never do something like that.

I'm just afraid of losing my first and only love.

But, Our family is complete once again and I'm happy for that.

••

Y/N's POV

I cuddled closer to Yoongi's warm chest and was about to continue sleeping when I felt something poking my back. I turned around and noticed Heejun behind me with his Dino stuffed animal in his hand.

Y/N: Holy-Cheetos, Baby you scared me. What are you doing awake at this time it's four in the morning?

Heejun: Mommy, I had dream.

Y/N: Did you have a bad dream?

Heejun: Yes, oh no, it no bad dream!

I rubbed my eyes and sat out the bed to focus closely on what he was gonna say thinking it was probably a bad dream he had.

Y/N: Can you tell mommy what your dream was about?

Heejun: Uh, Pancake! One, two, three pancakes.

Y/N: You had a dream about pancakes? And there was three for you to eat?

Heejun: Yes, ma it was yum! I want eat pancake, pwease?

He put his small hands together and begged for pancakes with a cute pout. I giggled still sleepy and ruffled his hair before getting up.

Y/N: Ah I must be crazy. Let's go make them pancakes baby.

Heejun: YAY!!!

Y/N: Shh or daddy's going to wake-

He covered his mouth and I got cut off by Yoongi sitting up and yawning before opening his eyes fully and staring at us like we've been caught sneaking out.

Yoongi: Oh, baby what are you doing? Heejun too?

Y/N: We're going downstairs to do something. Why are you awake?

He got up and stretched before walking up to us and picking Heejun up.

Yoongi: I just had a weird dream.

Y/N: About what? Heejun did also that's why he came looking for us.

Yoongi: About pancakes. Now I'm craving some.

I stared at both of them in shock and immediately bursted into laughter.

Heejun: Appa too!

Yoongi: What? Baby what's so funny?

Y/N: There's no doubt you're father and son

Y/N: There's no doubt you're father and son. You guys had a dream about the same thing.