💀Chapter 45💀

I sat on the bed and took deep breaths. The kids were taking a nap in their room which I was relieved about because now I could have a talk with him. After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door and Yoongi walked in.

Y/N: Sorry for making you come from work.

Yoongi: It's alright. You said it was an emergency.

Y/N: Well more like something important.

Yoongi: Are you okay, the kids?

Y/N: We're Fine, it's not about us. I need to tell you something serious and I'm nervous about it because I don't know how you'll take it.

He furrowed his eyebrows and took a seat next to me. I rubbed my hands against my pants and before I looked up he grabbed the folder behind me with the documents inside and got up.

Yoongi: What's this?

Y/N: Hey! Give it back. I need to talk to you first. Don't open it.

Yoongi: I feel like you're hiding something from me. Is this it?

Y/N: Yoongi, seriously can you give that back and listen to me.

Yoongi: You said you were gonna start pranking me. I need to make sure these aren't no divorce papers. You play too much.

Y/N: I'm not pranking you right now. This is serious. Min Yoongi!

I got up and tried to take the folder from him but he was smiling as if it was a joke. I got to take a hold of it and as we were pulling it the documents flew out. My heart dropped and he picked them up, his smile slowly fading as he took a look at them.

Y/N: Yoongi I'm-

Yoongi: Y/N, what the fuck is this? Why do you have this!?

Y/N: I wanted to talk to you before showing them to you but you didn't believe it was serious.

Yoongi: Where did you get these from! What are you hiding from me? How long have you had these in your hands?

Y/N: I wasn't hiding anything from you, I just received these today and-

Yoongi: You weren't just hiding this from me? KIM Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING?

Y/N: Can you not yell at me please. This is not easy for me to say.

Yoongi: Just say it! How hard can it be!

I sighed and tried to remain calm but he wasn't having it. His voice was higher now and I was afraid the kids would wake up and see us screaming at eachother. It felt like he was forcing me to say it and the more he asked me the higher his voice got and I finally said it.

Y/N: I MET YOUR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER! Yoonji's teacher is your mother. I didn't know, she didn't either until today.

Yoongi: W-What did you just say...?

Y/N: Your mother is alive Yoongi. Both of your parents are and they've been looking for you for a long time.

Yoongi: You're joking, please say you're not serious.

Y/N: I'm serious. Yoongi, I'm sorry.

I tried to get a hold of his arm but he moved away and threw the papers on the floor. When I saw that my heart shattered into a million pieces because I knew how he was about to act.

He didn't take it well.

Yoongi: What parents? Who's? I DON'T HAVE ANY PARENTS. DON'T COME AT ME WITH THAT BULLSHIT Y/N!

Y/N: Yoongi stop! You don't mean that. I know it's hard for you to accept it.

Yoongi: ACCEPT WHAT!? I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIS.

Y/N: Don't be like this. I'm here for you. Can you calm down so we can talk. They're your biological parents, you've always said that you wonder if they were okay or questioned what happened. Don't you want-

Yoongi: No. I don't have any parents. Burn those papers immediately.

Y/N: Look, I wanted to be understanding and not make a big deal because it's something important and I really wanted to be here to comfort you but if you won't listen I'll make you!

Yoongi: No you won't!

Y/N: Yes I will! THEY'RE YOUR PARENTS! YOU AREN'T A KID ANYMORE. YOU ARE AN ADULT SO BE MATURE ABOUT IT!

Yoongi: Ha, my parents!? THEY LEFT ME! THEY FUCKING GAVE ME UP FOR ADOPTION Y/N! MY LIFE WAS HELL, DO YOU KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH THANKS TO THEM GIVING ME AWAY?

Y/N: I KNOW. I KNOW IT WAS HARD FOR YOU BUT SO IT WAS FOR THEM. THEY WANTED WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOU AND ADOPTION WAS ALL THEY COULD THINK OF. CAN'T YOU PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES FOR A MINUTE? THEY DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GONNA GET ADOPTED BY EVIL PEOPLE. They thought you'd go with someone who would treat you well.

Yoongi: Please. They never loved me. They still don't. No one ever has. Why didn't they keep me instead!? Did they hate me that much?

Y/N: Stop! That's not true and you know it. Your parents were young when they had you. Their families opposed of them being together and they were living poorly by themselves. They didn't even have money to treat you well or to feed you. Your mother didn't want you dying in her arms! She couldn't give you what she wished so she decided on giving you up for adoption in hope that you'd go to a nice family that would give you everything she hoped to give you! It wasn't their fault that those assholes took you in, they had no idea! If they knew how you were being treated I'm sure your mother would've done everything she can to get you back from those evil people! Please stop and listen, I know it's hard but I'm here for you. Don't be like this.

Yoongi: You're on their side? Why did she have me if she was still young them!

Y/N: I HAD OUR KIDS AT A YOUNG AGE TOO! WITHOUT KNOWING HOW WE WERE GONNA DO OR EVEN BEFORE WE WERE SUCCESSFUL I GOT PREGNANT WITH TRIPLETS! ITS NOT EASY, BEING A MOTHER YOU WANT THE BEST FOR YOUR KIDS JUST LIKE YOUR MOM WANTED FOR YOU! I'm not taking sides, you have to understand. I know it's hard-

Yoongi: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW I FEEL Y/N QUIT TRYING TO ACT LIKE YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS. I DIDN'T HAVE PARENTS GROWING UP! YOU CANT RELATE.

Y/N: You're right because mine died and I didn't get to spend time with them but you still do! They're alive, instead of getting mad you should try understanding and spend time with them now that you still have them because not having them AT ALL hurts more.

Tears were rolling down his cheeks and he didn't say anything but take his keys. I wiped my tears and called his name but he ignored me.

Yoongi: DON'T FUCKING CALL ME RIGHT NOW. I want to be alone.

Y/N: WE PROMISED TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER IN THE GOOD AND BAD TIMES YET YOUR RUNNING AWAY? This is what you call marriage?

Yoongi: I really wish those were divorce papers instead.

He stormed out of the room and I scoffed in disbelief before bursting out in tears. My thoughts of helping him vanished completely.

I already forgave him for saying those words once, not again...