💀Chapter 10💀

Weeks later

It was Friday afternoon, Yoongi was out for a meeting. I took the day off from work today due to meeting a special someone, Jimin and Hoseok took over my class to help them with a new dancing routine and Taekook came early morning to hang with the kids which I'm glad, that way they can do me the quick favor of looking after them.

Jungkook: Wow Noona, you look stunning.

Y/N: Aw do I really? Thank you kookie.

Taehyung: It's hard to believe that you're a mother of three. Your fashion ain't no joke.

Y/N: Joon and I were fashion freaks since we were kids guess that's why I love dressing nicely.

Jungkook: I can tell, anyway don't worry about our nephews and niece. We love spending time with them and we're done working on our recent songs back at the studio so no rush.

Y/N: I really hate asking you guys for favors but this is something special and important that I can't miss. I'll be back as fast as I can.

Taehyung: Hey, take your time! Don't rush and spend time with him, it's the last time you'll get to see him before he leaves to Italy.

Y/N: You're right. I called Yoongi to let him know but since he's at an important meeting he didn't answer. I'll just tell him once-

I was cut off at my phone ringing. Jungkook and Taehyung gave me my car keys and led me to the door. I waved and blew kisses at my three babies who were too busy playing with their toys on the floor and giggling with eachother.

Jungkook: Noona, answer the phone and stop waving at them, they're not even paying attention anymore.

Y/N: Aww but I hate leaving my kiddos behind, Yoonji, Heejun, Yesung-ah! Mommy will be right back okay don't worr-

Taehyung: Okay with your overprotective ass, they will be okay! Jungkook open the door so I can push her out of here, please.

Y/N: Uh, y'all do remember this is my house? I hate you guys.

They hissed at my phone and I quickly swiped it to accept the call as they kicked me out of my own house. I sighed and made my way down the driveway to my car.

"I'm at the pastry café, can my baby make me wait any longer?"

Y/N: I know, I know. I'm on my way already.

"As in just reaching your car or actually driving?"

Y/N: I am wearing my new heels! Don't rush me, I'm not trying to get them scratched.

"Haha, we're so alike. Drive safely, I'll see you here baby"

Y/N: See you there! Don't order anything till I get there.

••

Yoongi's POV

I was on a break from this long ass meeting that was going on all day. Producers from different buildings gathered to talk about our future goals and business, it was pretty interesting but knowing I'd be stuck in this room for more than five hours just made me want to walk out.

Everyone was busy chatting with others as they grabbed some coffee to stay energized for the meeting as to me I felt my phone vibrating a few times earlier but I couldn't look at it then. I took my phone out and saw that I had two missed calls from Y/N but no text messages.

I'm sure she remembered I had an important meeting and didn't bother calling again. If it was an emergency she would of blown my phone up with texts but she didn't. I'll call her back once I'm done with this boring meeting.