💀 Chapter 2 💀

Y/N's POV

I had just gotten out the shower. This morning I FaceTimed my sugar daddies to see the kiddos but we only talked for a bit because they were still asleep. I miss them already but once we're back all our attention will be on the kids and work so might as well enjoy our Honeymoon.

As I was looking for my clothes I heard a groan coming from the bed and my eyes shifted towards it, seeing a sleepyhead staring back at me.

Yoongi: Good Morning babygirl

Y/N: Good Morning Babyboy. I'm glad you're up.

Yoongi: I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when it's night time so we can get back to it, I'm recharging energy.

Y/N: Ha, get back at it? You're crazy, I'm sore as hell.

Yoongi: You wanted to play rough last night so I had to show you who's boss.

Y/N: I swear, I'm getting a refund for those cheap ass handcuffs.

Yoongi: Good luck. I'm going back to sleep, night.

He threw me a piece sign before throwing the blankets over him. I scoffed and snatched the blanket off him. Yoongi immediately covered his crotch with a pillow and glared at me.

Y/N: Come on lazy butt.

Yoongi: Yah! Give me the blanket.

Y/N: You ain't sleeping no more, it's our honeymoon, we're supposed to be enjoying ourselves.

Yoongi: And, that's exactly why I'm trying to sleep.

Y/N: I hate you, get up.

Yoongi: Fine, but first, draw me like one of your French boys.

I bursted out laughing at his pose and threw the blanket back at him.

Y/N: What am I supposed to draw? A blank canvas? Withcho white ass.

Yoongi: I- did I really marry you yesterday? You always roasting me.

Y/N: Yes, you did. Wow, you act like you don't roast me back, so, get up rice-

Yoongi: Okay peanut butter headass.

Y/N: Boy, fuck you!

Yoongi: Again, cocoa puff?

Y/N: I cannot with your Tofu looking ass.

Both of us couldn't help but laugh at our roasting comebacks, this the best type of relationship to have. Yoongi got up from the bed and I turned back around to get my clothes but before I could even reach down to grab a bra and panties he snatched the towel from my body and threw it far from my position.

Yoongi: Now that's what I call a perfect morning view.

Y/N: I will throw these hands Min Fucking Yoongi!!