💀Chapter 46💀

Yoongi's POV

Tears rolled down my cheeks unstoppable. I kept wiping them away until I realized it wasn't worth it. They weren't gonna stop anytime soon. It was starting to pour outside but I didn't care. The only thing I could feel was sadness and pain. I didn't mean to go off on her, why do I always take it out on her? When I'm mad I say harsh things but why do I have to say them to her of all people. She's the only one who knows me deep down and instead of accepting her comfort I run away like an immature kid.

This hits hard. Why can't I stop crying. I'm not like this.

I felt a tad bit of happiness knowing my parents are still alive and yes, I do want to see them, I want to hear everything from them but I'm also upset. This strong pain I have within, it's so painful that I'm hating the people I love just because I suffered as a result from their decision. It's holding me back from accepting them, from accepting reality.

 It's holding me back from accepting them, from accepting reality

I'm not going back now. Not like this. I'm not showing my weak side.

Y/N's POV

I opened the door and Jisun gave me a tight hug. My tears have been falling since earlier and I started feeling nauseous from how bad I was feeling about everything. The kids were concerned and even pouted when seeing me like this, it was hard for me seeing their reactions and I couldn't tell them the truth only that I wasn't feeling well which was also true.

"Honey, you're getting pale. This is all my fault, I shouldn't had asked you to do that. Now you're suffering because of me"

She felt my forehead and face that were now heating up and helped me sit down slowly. At this point I didn't care whether Yoongi still even loved me. I was okay with him not wanting to be with me anymore. He wants a divorce foreals? Okay, let's do that. Anything, I can take anything but I want to make sure he's okay. Jisun gave me some water and softly massaged the back of my neck. When I thought nothing worse could happen an alert of flood warning and a severe thunderstorm was sent to my phone. I could hear the rain pouring harder and faster.

Yoongi, Where are you! Come home...

"Y/N, he'll be okay. I'm praying. He's got his dads temper. They won't listen now but they will later. Please hun, you can't be putting all this stress and sadness in. It's really bad for the baby. How about we go lie down for a bit"

I nodded and she helped me up but as I tried taking a step forward I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen and couldn't move anymore.

Y/N: Ah, it hurts, I can't move.

"I think the baby is pressing down. We need to get you to bed quickly. Here, I got you love"

She placed an arm around my waist and held my hand with the other. The kids followed with noodles and as I was walking into the room we heard a loud pop sound. We both looked at eachother and then down at my legs that had water running down.