💀Chapter 15💀

I groaned and opened my eyes from the bad headache I had. Once my vision went from blurry to normal I realized this wasn't the hotel but the house. I quickly shot up in a sitting position and looked under the covers.

The dress I was wearing was gone, everything from my hair pin to jewelry wasn't there and I was wearing one of Yoongi's shirts without anything under. My boobs were free and the only thing on besides the shirt were my panties.

Y/N: Oh no, how in the hell? I got so drunk last night that I don't remember anything. Wait, don't tell me I begged for Yoongi's dick last night?? We didn't have sex, did we?

Yoongi: We did, I hit it from the back last night.

I almost choked on air for not noticing him grabbing something from the open closet. My heart was beating and I felt my face heating up. The only thing that came up to my mind was an image of a drunk me acting stupid in front of him which I hope didn't actually happen.

 The only thing that came up to my mind was an image of a drunk me acting stupid in front of him which I hope didn't actually happen

Y/N: W-We did not? You wouldn't take advantage of me in a bad situation like that.

Yoongi: You're right, I wouldn't. Why did you think that then?

Y/N: Ah, I don't know. I've got the biggest hangover right now. I don't even know why or how I got here in the first place??

Yoongi: One because this is your house and two, your husband was going crazy looking for you. I checked you out of that hotel you were staying at so don't even think of ever running away from me again.

Y/N: Wait, What about my parents urn?? My things, I left-

I got up from the bed and slid on my Gucci slides that were a birthday gift from Tae. Yoongi turned around and told me to stop before I tried to leave.

Yoongi: I went for it personally. Don't worry, it's in the living room and your belongings as well.

Y/N: You brought it? How did you find where I was staying?

Yoongi: A husband has to do whatever he has to find his other half when she's missing, don't you think?

Y/N: Yes, but only if it's someone he really wanted to marry and not someone he sees as a mistake for marrying.