?Chapter 17?

Yoongi's POV

I was sitting on a barstool with Heejun on my lap as I eyed Y/N who was getting everything ready to make the pancakes. My mouth was watering just picturing them in my head.

Yoongi: I can't believe we literally had the same dream. I'm still shocked about it.

Y/N: And, I still can't believe I'm making pancakes for y'all at 3 in the morning.

Yoongi: Why are you complaining? you know damn well your fatass is gonna be the first one to eat some.

Y/N: Shiiz, you right.

She nodded and did the little happy dance she does when she's cooking which made me chuckle remembering the first time I saw her doing that same dance back in college. I wrapped my arms around Heejun to keep him secured and kept my eyes glued on her behind not even realizing that I'd been staring at her ass for over five minutes.

My mind was filling with so many thoughts that I didn't think I'd be having but I'm deeply in love with this girl. Having her as my wife isn't enough. She deserves so much more.

••

Y/N's POV

I was finally done making all the pancakes. Yoongi was still sitting on the barstool by the counter with Heejun trapped in his arms. A smile creeped upon my face, seeing them like that made my heart soft. I turned back around and started serving the plates, decorating Heejun's Mickey Mouse pancakes.

Yoongi: Heejun-ah, do you want another baby brother/sister?

I choked at my own spit and turned around. Heejun nodded and desperately opened and closed his little hands to give him the pancakes. I placed his small plate in front of him and he wasted no time in digging in.

Heejun: Thank you mommy

Y/N: You're very welcome love.

Yoongi: YoU'rE VeRy WeLcOmE lOvE. Why is he the only one getting all the love!? I want my pancakes too.

Y/N: Yoongi you're so dramatic, he's our son. Acting like a two year old only because I'm not treating you the same, tsk.

Heejun: Appa, ah?

He offered his dad a small bite from his pancake and Yoongi pouted cutely as he took a bite from it.

Yoongi: Yum, Thank you baby boy. You're so kind! So do you want mommy to have another baby?

Heejun: Pa, I want Bwotherr!

Yoongi: Another brother? That's gonna be three of you then.

Heejun: Yesung no want play broom broom with me. I sad.

Yoongi: That's because you don't like sharing your car toys. You guys have an entire collection of hot wheels and still fight over the same one, there's a lot to choose from.

Heejun: I no want share pa.

Yoongi: Heejun-ah, you have to share if you want your brother to play with you.

Heejun: He no gimme my car back. It mine!

Yoongi: Baby boy, you share everything except for that car. How about you take turns playing with it, that way it's fair and daddy will get you another one so you two can have the same car?

Heejun: Yay, okay I share!

Yoongi: Good, now sit on your high chair and eat your pancakes. Dads gonna get his plate before mommy eats all of them.

I scoffed and ate my pancake as he sat Heejun in his high chair and then walked up next to me to grab his plate.

Y/N: I feel bad for my other two babies but they're heavy sleepers and I don't want to wake them up at this time just so they can have pancakes.