💀Chapter 41💀

⏩⏯

Yoongi's POV

I locked the car and looked up to see Y/N already walking ahead of me. We were both matching with jean jackets except for the dress she had on which showed her backside beautifully and her baby bump from the side.

Yoongi: I know you're not walking without me

Y/N: Didn't you say there was free food?

Yoongi: Yes, for all the paparazzi and press in there. It's wack though, We'll go out to eat after, I promise!

Y/N: Thank you, husband.

She smiled and I returned one as I caught up and took her hand in mine. We've been planning this for a week, at first I didn't want to get her involved because she's been through a lot of bull shit already but she insisted on doing this together, we're married and this affects both of us, neither of us would want to leave each others side. Our managers have arranged a press conference with paparazzi and other people that are trying to get answers to their dumbass questions. From now on we're not letting things go easily, if you mess with one of us you're messing with both of us and together we'll make you regret ever trying to ruin us.

Yoongi: Are you ready to put them in their place?

Y/N: I been ready. That Ursula bitch better be watching.

Yoongi: She's probably shaking with the remote in her hand right now. I'm sure she'll regret ever spreading these rumors once we're out.

Y/N: I don't tolerate bullshit, neither do you. I'm tired of all this crap, let's get it over with!

Yoongi: Shall we then, babygirl?

She nodded and I pecked her lips before we made our way towards the entrance hand in hand.

These people messed with the wrong couple.. let's see how much savageness and attitude they can handle from the coldest people.